What - no football ? | Vital Football

What - no football ?

LancsGordoRoad

Vital Champions League
So are we going to any games this weekend ?

In Kent, Dartford are hosting Billericay at 3pm on Saturday in the National League South.

But, top attraction, without doubt, is down at Dover in the National League where the visitors are Wrexham. There will be a large following from Wales and the Wrexham team contains quite a few that some would like to see in a Gills shirt. You might even spot the odd Hollywood star down there !

Bit too far for me, I shall be at the Blackburn Rovers v Preston North End game - reading comments on the PNE forums suggests that some of us (Gills) are not alone in being rather unenthused about our clubs prospects - lots of Nobbers are unhappy bunnies right now and having a right old moan about the cost of tickets at Blackburn and that PNE will likely only be taking around 4K to the game - moaning gits!

I'm on the beer in Leeds this weekend, and have been offered to go to their game against Brentford on Sunday. Declined, but might agree after a few beers on Saturday...

So are we going to any games this weekend ?

In Kent, Dartford are hosting Billericay at 3pm on Saturday in the National League South.

But, top attraction, without doubt, is down at Dover in the National League where the visitors are Wrexham. There will be a large following from Wales and the Wrexham team contains quite a few that some would like to see in a Gills shirt. You might even spot the odd Hollywood star down there !

Bit too far for me, I shall be at the Blackburn Rovers v Preston North End game - reading comments on the PNE forums suggests that some of us (Gills) are not alone in being rather unenthused about our clubs prospects - lots of Nobbers are unhappy bunnies right now and having a right old moan about the cost of tickets at Blackburn and that PNE will likely only be taking around 4K to the game - moaning gits!

I may be there too LRG. Haven't finalised weekend plans yet but it's definitely one of the options.

I toyed with going to Bideford Town v Melksham Town but I feel quite rough so think I will stay home.
My cough is so bad that I did a LFT but fortunately negative which is good because I have a carpenter coming Monday to lay some new floors. I’ve been waiting nearly three months.

Bit surprised no-one appears to be interested in the Wrexham at Dover game - Hess and Co will be keen to take the Hollywood Boys down a peg or two.....

Bit surprised no-one appears to be interested in the Wrexham at Dover game - Hess and Co will be keen to take the Hollywood Boys down a peg or two.....

I live about 10 minutes from Crabble (Dovers ground). They are in real trouble with disgruntled season ticket holders, poor on pitch performance and poor crowds (ring a bell)?
Not for me.

I live about 10 minutes from Crabble (Dovers ground). They are in real trouble with disgruntled season ticket holders, poor on pitch performance and poor crowds (ring a bell)?
Not for me.

But, with no Gills etc., it could still be a decent game of football to watch - Wrexham have an EFL standard team -one of whom is apparently subject of a £1M bid from N/Forrest. Come on you Whites....

Did a full shift last night. Normally off Friday night.
Could have gone to a local game but nothing that close and no trains on my line this weekend bus service.So will watch TV game Yeovil v Stevenage might be interesting.Elliot List and the recent talk of Evans etc.
Fleetwood have had a player sent off early in yheir game at Accrington which could have a impact on Tuesday v Bolton too .Fingers crossed.