West Bromwich Albion Vs Aston Villa Friday 7th 8pm | Page 18 | Vital Football

West Bromwich Albion Vs Aston Villa Friday 7th 8pm

Not FairPlay to Rodriguez , fair play would be to hold his hands up and say sorry ref I caught the fucking ball before dropping it and then whacking it in with my 6 fingered hand . But it’s an away draw at Albion which is so much better than a loss.

If a Villa player scored like that and told the ref it was handball I’d be fuming. I guess it depends on which way you look at it.

Understand people saying we should’ve been out of sight by then, but it was a local derby and missed chances are part of football. What is also very much part of football, unfortunately, is completely incompetent officials. He would never have consulted the linesman if there wasn’t something to consult about, so clearly he has decided he doesn’t want the home fans to be angry and has cheated....

Taylor going off injured improved us. Nyland a pussy again but to be fair a clear hand ball.

The sooner we get a new keeper the better.

6 unbeaten, and decent football with goals.

Get a keeper in who instills confidence in the defence and we'll be top two. On a few occasions tonight Chester and Co jumped in to stop the ball going near the keeper. No shout, or no confidence? No idea.

Get a keeper in who instills confidence in the defence and we'll be top two. On a few occasions tonight Chester and Co jumped in to stop the ball going near the keeper. No shout, or no confidence? No idea.
Their striker may aswell picked the ball up and threw it in the net. But you are right the keeper ain’t good

Gutted. A draw away from home and I am gutted. Should have been out of sight and we weren't as good as we have been. Sen their goal back and it does really make you wonder where they get these officials from I knew they would cost us at some point and the linesman especially should be struck off. He even had a chance to redeem himself as well but bottled it. Disgrace.