West Bromwich Albion Vs Aston Villa Friday 7th 8pm | Page 26 | Vital Football

West Bromwich Albion Vs Aston Villa Friday 7th 8pm

Agree with you to an extent MTG, but surely DS needs to do better than 2pts/game as we weren't at that level when Bruce left. He needs to reach that level but then overachieve to put us in the top 2.
It is a challenge to get us back into the top 2. Too many poor results against weaker sides like Ipswich, Reading, Preston, Millwall - that’s 5-9 points lost and they have to be made back up against the tougher teams like West Brom, Forest, Norwich, Derby, Middlesbrough, and obviously the big derby against blues.. with Stoke and Leeds yet to come. Smith has barely had an “easier” game since he joined

Spoke to an Albion fan this afternoon. His reaction? "Yeah it probably was a handball, but it wasn't intentional. I think a draw was probably about right."

Probably? Not intentional? :arrghh:

PMSL. Spoke to my Dad for the first time since Friday tonight and he was also almost down playing the hand ball.

And i kid you not . He actually said that if we play like that for the rest of the season we would be there or thereabouts!. I have no idea if he was taking the piss but i cracked up.

Another Tesco CB wearer on WM last night said that their "goal" was justice for the Alan Hutton tackle on Shane Long years ago. Selective memory alert!! Anyone remember Alastair Bastard Brown snapping Alex Cropley's leg at VP in the 70's and Doug Animal Fraser crippling John Woodward at their shit tip in the 60's? Both careers virtually ended. What a bunch of twats!! They are really obsessed with us!

Agree with you to an extent MTG, but surely DS needs to do better than 2pts/game as we weren't at that level when Bruce left. He needs to reach that level but then overachieve to put us in the top 2.

Indeed. Wot I was saying was that under DS we're having the sort of form which gets teams into the automatic promotion spots.

But to actually get there we do need to better that, by about another 10 points. Big ask. 8 points out of the next 4 games would keep us ticking over, but wouldn't cut back on the deficit. Now if we could grab a full 12 points over those games, we'd be in a much improved position.

Think the playoffs is realistic. But don't give up on the automatics. Norwich and/or Leeds could have a major slump.

Indeed. Wot I was saying was that under DS we're having the sort of form which gets teams into the automatic promotion spots.

But to actually get there we do need to better that, by about another 10 points. Big ask. 8 points out of the next 4 games would keep us ticking over, but wouldn't cut back on the deficit. Now if we could grab a full 12 points over those games, we'd be in a much improved position.

Think the playoffs is realistic. But don't give up on the automatics. Norwich and/or Leeds could have a major slump.
Leeds always bottle it..?

Another Tesco CB wearer on WM last night said that their "goal" was justice for the Alan Hutton tackle on Shane Long years ago. Selective memory alert!! Anyone remember Alastair Bastard Brown snapping Alex Cropley's leg at VP in the 70's and Doug Animal Fraser crippling John Woodward at their shit tip in the 60's? Both careers virtually ended. What a bunch of twats!! They are really obsessed with us!
That Cropley ‘tackle’ was a sickner, said before you could hear the crack all round the ground the dirty cheating bastard son of a whore

There's only one way to right a wrong. All that matters is that we stay focused on the job in hand. Shit happens and you have to deal with it and move on.
Utv.

After having the misfoutune to read some of the comments on twitter from these morons I never thought I would come across another team even more small minded than those people across town.

Fuck them and make them pay big time in the return at Villa Park.Dt2QwVlWwAEnlHD.jpg

I bet Dean won't have to say a word to our players......Just stick up a picture of them celebrating cheating against us.