West Brom | Page 3 | Vital Football

West Brom

To be honest the peformances have been good all season for 80 minutes, dominating the majority of matches and but weren't converting chances and killing teams off which destroyed our confidence late on. Since Moore came back from injury we are beginning to score more and the away win on New Years Day has given us confidence to win away from home. You think back to say Bristol City and Forest away were we completely outplayed 2 play off sides but didn't get wins we deserved.

Confidence is such a big thing in football. Had we won one of those dominant away displays in October/November then I think we would have been close to the play offs not bottom 3.

Hope he scores a panful for them, and we cash in on it.

Seems ironic that he left us and our form improves, he goes to Wednesday and their form goes to shit.

To be honest the peformances have been good all season for 80 minutes, dominating the majority of matches and but weren't converting chances and killing teams off which destroyed our confidence late on. Since Moore came back from injury we are beginning to score more and the away win on New Years Day has given us confidence to win away from home. You think back to say Bristol City and Forest away were we completely outplayed 2 play off sides but didn't get wins we deserved.

Confidence is such a big thing in football. Had we won one of those dominant away displays in October/November then I think we would have been close to the play offs not bottom 3.

Confidence and self belief are the key.

We lost all of that with the run we were on, however the last five or six games have restored both and we now believe we can beat anyone in this division. Up the Tic's

Hope he score a panful for them, and we cash in on it.

Seems ironic that he left us and our form improves, he goes to Wednesday and their form goes to shit.

He has actually been one of their better performers since signing.

I wonder if he actually caused problems and had a bad attitude, I remember a picture being leaked of his dad saying on Facebook why he'd been dropped!

I wonder if he actually caused problems and had a bad attitude, I remember a picture being leaked of his dad saying on Facebook why he'd been dropped!

Never wanted to be with us and made that plain on twitter. He thought he was better than that.

He as been on the bench most games for them.

Just for you Moonay 😉

3 wins in 8 days. Cannot complain about that. Don’t know much about the game so can’t comment on the performance, but on the back of a game down south Wednesday night and the injury to Dunks affecting the players it was clearly some effort to beat the league leaders and keep a clean sheet.

Certainly not a result I expected. How we go from winning one game away last year to four now in two months is somewhat difficult to comprehend. Obviously the style has reverted to less of the long ball shite that didn’t work and that we persevered with for nearly 18 months. Hopefully the injury to Balogun isn’t serious or we’re down to the bare bones. Massive 6 pointer next, hopefully Cook can turn around his record in these too.

I know I've banged on about him before, but Kieffer Moore brilliant again. Got his foot in to give Morsy the chance to score and it should have been two when he put Lowe in. Makes me sick to think we were playing bloody Windarse up front instead of him months ago.

Mention to Balogan as well, the leader we desperately needed back there. His calming presence alone seems to be getting the best out of Kipre and Byrne.