West Brom | Vital Football

West Brom

Stormin' Norman

Vital Squad Member
Do you know what ladies, i fancy us to get something tomorrow at the Hawthorns.

We should have done em at our place only for that prick Jones who was so overworked he needed a drink and made a right pigs ear of the back pass.

If we play with the same work ethic and determination we did at Reading the other night we could at least get a point, i said at work the other day i'd take 4 points from the next two games. :hmmm: We'll see!

I also think we will get something out of this game. I'll go 1-1 with Moore continuing his good run, scoring our goal.

West Brom were very complacent at our place and if it wasn't for Jones making the most unprofessional mistake ever I think we'd have got 3 points. That scare combined with back to back wins for us makes me think they will be a lot more wary of us this time.

All I ask is the lads give us the same type of effort they made against Reading and hopefully we can get something. But realistically I think this will be a loss if we can get out of there with goal difference not badly damaged and other results go our way then live to fight another day. Big fear is all hard work to open up race and get in the mix to get reversed immediately and damage the moral.

West Brom were very complacent at our place and if it wasn't for Jones making the most unprofessional mistake ever I think we'd have got 3 points. That scare combined with back to back wins for us makes me think they will be a lot more wary of us this time.

All I ask is the lads give us the same type of effort they made against Reading and hopefully we can get something. But realistically I think this will be a loss if we can get out of there with goal difference not badly damaged and other results go our way then live to fight another day. Big fear is all hard work to open up race and get in the mix to get reversed immediately and damage the moral.
I think you are giving West Brom a bit too much credit. They have some solid Championship standard players but they are not outstanding just slightly more consistent than the other top teams. If we work as hard as we did on Wednesday we are well capable of pulling of a shock. We should go there with our tails up and why not?
UTFT!

Albion like most clubs in this league have been very average and giving half this garbage too much respect rather than going for the jugular has cost us too many points.
Nothing to loose today by just going at them and if players that have gone missing for most of the season like Massey, Jacobs and Lowe in the attacking mid have got to up their game. The wing backs too need to desperately improve their last ball. We have a decent striker in Moore so let's help him. The more goals he scores the more we get for him when we sell him which is inevitable.

I think you are giving West Brom a bit too much credit. They have some solid Championship standard players but they are not outstanding just slightly more consistent than the other top teams. If we work as hard as we did on Wednesday we are well capable of pulling of a shock. We should go there with our tails up and why not?
UTFT!

Don't get me wrong they are average and beatable and if we perform like we can at our best we could cause an upset. But we haven't shown any consistency all season and it's away and I fear Cook will revert to a cautious approach.

I think the Reading game has made us all get a little excited and in reality we haven't strung 3 good performances or results together in a very long time so while I hope we do I'm not convinced we will.

Hull got thumped off Leeds they have no wins in 11 or something now. I think they'll change manager very soon - McCann is really struggling, hopefully they'll wait until we play them. McClaren started turning up in directors box so could see that happening.

We're Latics... Unpredictable is in our DNA. On any given day we could paste WBA by the or go down 3-0 at home to Barnsley or Luton.

Hopefully we've got the crap out of our system after the first 3/4 of the season and we'll start putting in performances with more consistency... But like I said, the only thing we do consistently is be inconsistent.

No idea how the game will go today, but there's nothing to fear from WBA. Respect them as a good side with a good manager by all means, but they're not bloody Barcelona. We're more than capable of beating them if we actually play at our best.

Tackle and a half by Balogun in the box....what a player. On top here shame we can't make it pay...

I would of been delighted with a point so going 1-up is massive at this time. Leapfrog both Charlton and Middlesbrough. Huge result if we pull this off!