Well this is embarrassing | Page 4 | Vital Football

Well this is embarrassing

Only the followers mate, not the well wishes being sent out. We agree on that bit.

The club needs to think before they post, there are a lot of groups who hate each other out there, best not to antagonise them, just go all American and wish everyone a happy holiday :rolleyes:

The club needs to think before they post, there are a lot of groups who hate each other out there, best not to antagonise them, just go all American and wish everyone a happy holiday :rolleyes:

Nope, don't agree with that. Be more proactive in blocking and reporting.

Nope, don't agree with that. Be more proactive in blocking and reporting.

There’s only 250m people in North Africa to block then!

I’m struggling to get my head around it actually. A football club from one of the most open and developed country in the world, has its name against some bad PR because people brought up in circumstances and sometimes war zones dislike a post, in a way that our mentalities can never reconcile probably in our life times. There’s politics and issues out there that we in little old England can’t understand or resolve, even Tony Blair thought he could play god to all that.

But not all of them will be gobby SJW's (granted even in a more difficult Israeli/Palestine context).

But I'm with the rest of your post - it's shoddy reporting again looking for the clickbait title.

If you discriminate on hate and commit a crime, it's far more than an emotion.

The problem here is we aren't inside the Israeli/Palestine bubble.
If the whole of the population of this country was black, there would still be a group of hardliners for who it wouldnt be the right kind of black.
A hardcore out there that just want trouble.