well done antonee robinson | Page 2 | Vital Football

well done antonee robinson

Possibly, although I think the two Chinese crooks would have pocketed the money and run leaving us in administration anyway.

I think there may only have been one (crook) the ‘second feller’ either didn’t exist at all or was a barely literate farmer from ‘up country’ who was persuaded to ‘sign some papers’ for 50 dollars and a jar of pickled walnuts.

I think there may only have been one (crook) the ‘second feller’ either didn’t exist at all or was a barely literate farmer from ‘up country’ who was persuaded to ‘sign some papers’ for 50 dollars and a jar of pickled walnuts.

TBH mate, I think the second guy wasn't as thick as you make out. He obviously knew enough to contact the administrators before he had even finalised the deal.

Cannot believe there has not been more made of this and a full investigation by the relevant authorities.

Any payment, especially the millions being mentioned, would be very welcome and hopefully pumped back into the squad.

Not in any way praising the administrators overall but if reports are true and the clauses were their doing it was one good thing they did.

TBH mate, I think the second guy wasn't as thick as you make out. He obviously knew enough to contact the administrators before he had even finalised the deal.
Maybe TB …(and I accept that I can’t possibly know) but whoever contacted the administrators may have been him …or …someone purporting to be him.
I’m pretty sure there was no ‘actual visit’ and communication would likely have been through lawyers in any case …with loads of excuses to stay in the shadows….physical distance …language barriers …Covid…we were stiffed for sure but I suspect Choi may have been the only real t**t in play with Yeung being a ‘construct’ ir dupe used by him to complete his plot?