Welcome to FM refugees | Page 2 | Vital Football

Welcome to FM refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-1!! Wtf is going on? Time after time.
Feel sorry for Morris...apparently he’s sitting in the South Stand.:bounce::bounce:

Found it then Stenson...think that makes us the Magnificent 7.
Can’t be bothered to talk about the match. Couldn’t see it...my son says it was as bad as he’s seen...and we’ve seen some garbage together over the last thirty years.

Found it then Stenson...think that makes us the Magnificent 7.
Can’t be bothered to talk about the match. Couldn’t see it...my son says it was as bad as he’s seen...and we’ve seen some garbage together over the last thirty years.

Oh yes, sorry I needed help earlier, my mind just deserted me i just couldn't think

Hi Folks. If you are looking for answers look no further than Romanis the self appointed Mod for East Midlands clubs. Two or three years ago when he started to go after me he said he was a close friend of FM owner and there was no hiding places. He depopulated the Forest board, tried the same with Notts County but was caught in a backlash. He was at the time banned at Derby and made a request to me to put in a nice word with Rattea to obtain his release. ElitePie has a complete file on all this but I'm not sure whether he will divulge anything at this time.

You've reached a new parallel dimension where theres beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans,
Oh, beans lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, yeah yeah...

Having read the rules of this place.... is there a swear filter in place or do we have to fill in the asterisks ourselves? I would hate to have a mishitter..... he wrote to test the filter.....
Not sure about the swear filter, having not taken total control of the MB as yet but will be looking everything up. To be honest unless you keep swearing for no apparent reason and don't have a doctors certificate for Tourettes then you will be banned.

Common sense really gentleman, on here you are being trusted to behave like normal sensible adults. :clap:

Not sure about the swear filter, having not taken total control of the MB as yet but will be looking everything up. To be honest unless you keep swearing for no apparent reason and don't have a doctors certificate for Tourettes then you will be banned.

Common sense really gentleman, on here you are being trusted to behave like normal sensible adults. :clap:

I included mishitter in that post and the bit between mi and ter wasn't picked up. Will Scunthorpe be deemed OK?

Scunthorpe wasn't swear filtered so I think we can conclude there isn't one. Looks like we will all be hammering the * on our keyboards:ROFLMAO:

Looks like Andy Faber will be talking to himself now but maybe is a moderator

He says he is stopping where he is. I don't think he's aware yet of the extent of the exodus from Derby FM. He'll soon get fed up discussing with Romanis the films they've seen or the music they've heard or what a crap team Derby have suddenly become.:utv:

[AQUOTE="RedBasie, post: 269306, member: 4207"]He says he is stopping where he is. I don't think he's aware yet of the extent of the exodus from Derby FM. He'll soon get fed up discussing with Romanis the films they've seen or the music they've heard or what a crap team Derby have suddenly become.:utv:[/QUOTE]

Looks like AF has burnt some bridges. Quote:

Just checked it out and it looks like all the ex posters from here who liked spunking off a lot have moved (apart from me, I might be full of **** but I'll spread it here I reckon)

Unquote

I guess we are all spunkers now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Rams News