Walker, Coady & Maguire | Page 2 | Vital Football

Walker, Coady & Maguire

World Cup semi final and Euro final,under Gareth's management,we had to win games to get that far didn't we.:yes: He gives diferent players a chance and not just those with the BIG clubs.Yesterday was very poor but who's the someone with the winning mentality you crave Germaine? UTB

Simione. said earlier. Or Klippetty, or Ancellotti.

On a far more imortant note I'm relieved beyond belief Southtwat has made his most important speech yet as "manager" of Ingerland....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61709942

Being 'not a racist' isn't enough though. You have to be an 'anti-racist'.

Any loudmouth filled with hatred can do the job. No wages, just a strong feeling of satisfaction when you protect one sort of person by demonising and ostracising another sort.

Wokegate has said that by taking the knee they're "educating those with inherited thinking".

The man's a genuine cliche machine. It's almost beyond parody.

The most ignorant and least perceptive once again professing to be the ones doing the educating. In fact, just saying the word "educating" seems to convince these people they're of a higher and better consciousness.

It really is time for him to fucking button it on this. He's not achieving anything other than embarrassing himself as a spineless puppet of the left.

Wokegate has said that by taking the knee they're "educating those with inherited thinking".

'Educating them' like when the Victorian Missionaries brought Jesus to 'the Darkies'..? And there was me thinking that we should be ashamed of our colonial past, yet the desire to 'improve lesser peoples' is still strong in our middle classes. I wonder what the word is for that. Still, we all look to footballers for their higher morality, don't we..?

I shall be interested about 'the knee' in Qatar, whether they do it, and if so how their hosts feel about being lectured about their morality in front of a global audience. I did think they would stop it 'out of respect for our hosts', but now I think they might just carry on, so assured they are of their role as exemplars of tolerance, (or else they'll call you a knuckle dragging racist ****...).

I wont be watching. I prefer my football as nature intended, raw and untouched by naïve political ideologies, thank you.

Last edited:
Decent result for England but until Jack Grealish came on i think we were poor. I would start him a lot more regularly.Pickford could've/ Should've done better with the German goal and his kicking was poor also. UTB

Southgate isn't a moron. He's a reasonably intelligent bloke. He's your classic "learn, grow, develop" type.

So I'll give him the credit of assuming he's exposed himself to the other side of the 'knee' argument, you know, on the off chance he might learn something.

There are many arguments, plenty of articles and content. He'll have seen some of it.

So when he comes out and pretends that the only explanation for the booing is racism, then he's being dishonest and insincere. Which puts him down even further in my estimation. Previously you might have thought he was acting in good faith and was just misguided, maybe with a good dollop of approval hunger thrown in. Not anymore. There's no way he's dense enough and tone deaf enough to carry on saying the things he's saying with any sincerity.

He's a cu nt. And it is largely an act, so they can claim some justification for continuing the perpetual knee.

Southgate isn't a moron. He's a reasonably intelligent bloke. He's your classic "learn, grow, develop" type.

So I'll give him the credit of assuming he's exposed himself to the other side of the 'knee' argument, you know, on the off chance he might learn something.

There are many arguments, plenty of articles and content. He'll have seen some of it.

So when he comes out and pretends that the only explanation for the booing is racism, then he's being dishonest and insincere. Which puts him down even further in my estimation. Previously you might have thought he was acting in good faith and was just misguided, maybe with a good dollop of approval hunger thrown in. Not anymore. There's no way he's dense enough and tone deaf enough to carry on saying the things he's saying with any sincerity.

He's a cu nt. And it is largely an act, so they can claim some justification for continuing the perpetual knee.
The FA, Prem and EFL need to agree a date that the knee stops so we can celebrate
with them (and perhaps nominate the date as an annual public hol.)

Ing beat Italy by virtue of crawling around but remain anchored to the arse end of the group.

Hopefully Southtwat will get the bullet but his stunning record of being a complete tnuc will probably see him safe until Ing are spanked in this years FIFA tourney "Spot the dead slave" taking place in the stoneage desert hellhole of Catarrh.

Fantastic crawling around on the ground by the lads tonight. Hungary just stood and looked beaten.

As if that wasn't enough the selection of right back Reece James over right back Trippier at left back is a killer move.

Add to that stunning blow Southtwats latest incredible statements and we're already 3 up and coasting.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/southgate-england-wag-341613

Obviously no one told those pesky Magyars as they take the piss and go 1 up.

Come on Hungary. Knock the vvankers out of this cup.

Some twats in the crowd chanting 'racist' during the Hungarian nation anthem.

Southgate's turned England into an embarrassment on and off the pitch. He's a champion for the nasty, spiteful, bigoted left.

Phillips the Yorkshire Pirlo with the mistake for the Magyar's second. 🤣

I'm delighted the Magyars are melting our snowflakes. Viktor Orban will be enjoying what he's seeing.

Sadly he appears bullet proof. Ticks all the right boxes and says all the right things. Doesn't matter hes not capable of managing a reasonably talented football team by enabling them to play decent football

Foden still on the naughty step while Saka runs around the pitch like a little boy lost.

Before he's sacked Southgate will want to pick 10 outfield black players. What a white saviour he is.

3-0 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣