Walker, Coady & Maguire | Vital Football

Walker, Coady & Maguire

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Are the 3 ex Blades who are England's Centre backs today v Hungary. Jarred Bowen starts.Rammers is on the bench. COME ON ENGLAND,let's win today for Her Majesty the Queen. UTB

Who is justin? Some Leicester player. Why does Southgate play talented young players then drop them for those not as good. It isn't necessary to give every f u cker a game. It's not baby football where the result dosen't count, everyones a winner and everyone gets equal minutes however shit they are.

Find your best team and play it. Play it so there is a telepathic understanding amongst them. Guess what. They might actually win something. The best teams are settled.
Southtwat dosen't know his best team after SIX f u cking years. Utter ladygarden.

Channel 4:

"Sadly the most newsworthy thing from the first half was children booing the taking of the knee......"

What total fucking plebs.

Though admirable, and demonstrating how Hungarian children have a better understanding of these matters than a large British TV broadcaster, the booing was minimal.

It's the most newsworthy says who? Some woke producer in your ear, sweetheart?

And of course booing the knee = racism, because it's that simple isn't it?

Would expect no less from Channel 4 though. Would be happy to see them disappear.

Channel 4:

"Sadly the most newsworthy thing from the first half was children booing the taking of the knee......"

What total fucking plebs.

Though admirable, and demonstrating how Hungarian children have a better understanding of these matters than a large British TV broadcaster, the booing was minimal.

It's the most newsworthy says who? Some woke producer in your ear, sweetheart?

And of course booing the knee = racism, because it's that simple isn't it?

Would expect no less from Channel 4 though. Would be happy to see them disappear.

MIchael Owen and two white women presenters. Couldn't find anyone black by the look of it. Heads will roll on Monday.

So these are the best we have with the best tacticians behind them, so glad we don't have this set up down the lane! Bring on Italy and the Germany

So lucky I was stuck in the hospital and missed it and still kicking myself for watching the highlights later this was after watching the cricket highlights which actually were !

So lucky I was stuck in the hospital and missed it and still kicking myself for watching the highlights later this was after watching the cricket highlights which actually were !

Sadly I watched 20 mins of the second half before giving up. Hows things going Bully?

Sadly I watched 20 mins of the second half before giving up. Hows things going Bully?
She’s got another 5 weeks of intravenous antibiotics for her ear infection waiting for district nurses to confirm they have capacity to do it at home (that’s like waiting for United to announce a marquee summer signing) otherwise she stays in for the duration,they give pain relief when prompted but it could be better

She’s got another 5 weeks of intravenous antibiotics for her ear infection waiting for district nurses to confirm they have capacity to do it at home (that’s like waiting for United to announce a marquee summer signing) otherwise she stays in for the duration,they give pain relief when prompted but it could be better

aah ok - hope you manage to get her home soon

absolute shite from presenters to team to management to fuckin crowd to commentary . from the absolute splendor that is the queens jubilee ,to this pile of crap.

Someone who has a winning mentality Rod - rather than a box ticker (y):yes:
World Cup semi final and Euro final,under Gareth's management,we had to win games to get that far didn't we.:yes: He gives diferent players a chance and not just those with the BIG clubs.Yesterday was very poor but who's the someone with the winning mentality you crave Germaine? UTB