Walker, Coady & Maguire | Page 3 | Vital Football

Walker, Coady & Maguire

Will be interesting to see how the media spin this......I listened before to how we have actually done nothing wrong so far, just been unlucky in this comp, players tired etc etc accordingly to Stuart Pierce :LOL:

Sadly he appears bullet proof. Ticks all the right boxes and says all the right things. Doesn't matter hes not capable of managing a reasonably talented football team by enabling them to play decent football
The fact that he held only one managerial job in league football and failed miserably says everything about him and the goons that appointed him as England manager. No league club would touch him after Boro sacked him.

Went out to water the plants at 2-0 came back in and its 4 🤣🤣🤣🤣 joke team full of clowns and led by the chief clown

Hahahahahahahahahaha

"You don't know what you're doing" chant was audible. Love to hear that.

Not the usual polite Wembley crowd. It's good to expose that hollow disgrace Wokegate to reality.

What a sorry, distasteful, embarrassing mess England are from top to bottom. It is massively the doing of one man - the manager.

He needs to fuck off before he drags the country even further through the mud.

Some twats in the crowd chanting 'racist' during the Hungarian nation anthem.

Southgate's turned England into an embarrassment on and off the pitch. He's a champion for the nasty, spiteful, bigoted left.

Certainly couldn't have predicted this as any sort of result of essentialising race, dividing people and denouncing any who don't 100% endorse your stance on it......

The 0-4 scoreline doesn't matter. I'm told that someone in the crowd realised that, yes, they are a bit racist sometimes, and vowed to do all they can to change their thinking.

Another big win for Southgate.!, Gawd bless you and your valuable work, sir.

Irrelevant.
World class crawling around on the ground and Saka shit got another cap. That's all that matters!!!!!
Might be irrelevant to you Sean but i like England to do well and they were SHOCKING last night.But i know some wouldn't like Southgate if we'd have won the World Cup in Russia or beaten the Italians in the final of the Euro's.Each to their own. UTB

Might be irrelevant to you Sean but i like England to do well and they were SHOCKING last night.But i know some wouldn't like Southgate if we'd have won the World Cup in Russia or beaten the Italians in the final of the Euro's.Each to their own. UTB

I despise Southtwat because of his woke and that he puts it way above winning football matches which is the 1 and only reason he is in post. If he wants to preach politics he should quit being a shit football manager and follow a career as a shit politician. It really is that simple.
He is soley responsible for failing in the semi final against Croatia after getting there by beating absolutely noone any decent Champinship outfit couldn't beat, and soley guilty of losing to Italy due to bottless tactics when winning and inexcusable decisions on penalty takers.
In short he is a full weight tnuc.
I couldn't care less about the Ing football team losing on the grounds I also despise most of the pathetic fannys that play for it.
Hope that helps.