WAFC v SAFC | Page 2 | Vital Football

WAFC v SAFC

Great response, good ball from Evans, good choice from Dodoo and great strength and composure from Keane. Could've been 2 then.

Can't let any more crosses come in unchallenged. This might only be L1 but if you give anyone plenty of time and space they can get a decent ball in. If we just pressure them more often than not you can put them off enough to make the cross weaker.

Keanes played really well in the last two after a bad run. Solid half, shame the goal against was soft. But to come back before half time is great. Had some very nice passages of play, they have too. Been a good watch so far.

That would have been off with VAR.
Daren’t watch live Hindley (been the kiss of death this season) but just seen the Sunderland goal on Sky ...was a mile offside at first look ...but with the benefit of “re-wind” ....clearly “on”

Daren’t watch live Hindley (been the kiss of death this season) but just seen the Sunderland goal on Sky ...was a mile offside at first look ...but with the benefit of “re-wind” ....clearly “on”

It was one of them zeb, he must have had something in front. He was off.

See Paul Cook is doing his best to help us. Be out of a job before the start of next season.
Wimbledon are flying after that result at Accy on Saturday, they also havent lost many at all recently have they ?....Expect Cook will get at least a Summer and a chance to recruit his own players before he starts to face any real concerted pressure ?

I'd still snap your arm off for a draw right now. I just hope the equaliser doesn't come late on as mentally it would hurt us all.

Its the hope that kills you with this lot...

One thing we have been poor at this season is punishing teams who need to commit, we done it Vs Doncaster so let's hope we can do it again today. I'd say take a point but with the results it's a big opportunity at this stage and I can't see wimbledon going down on form