Vs Partick | Page 2 | Vital Football

Vs Partick

2-0 is scant reward for the performance but to be expected when the opposition park the bus.

VVD best player on the park.

Agree with Sutton, we take to many touches and make too many passes in the final third. Should be looking to play killer balls in behind/through the defence and have runners going beyond.

TicV"Establishment" - 9/8/2015 14:28

2-0 is scant reward for the performance but to be expected when the opposition park the bus.

VVD best player on the park.

Agree with Sutton, we take to many touches and make too many passes in the final third. Should be looking to play killer balls in behind/through the defence and have runners going beyond.

Agree with that too and when you watch Malmo's goals against Salzburg....they're a bit like that! Playing it on the move, players making the run in behind as the ball is going to someone out wide and it's a quick first time ball to the player making the run! That's what we need more of and I think that's what Ronny ideally wants as well....it's just difficult to accomplish against some of the SPFL opposition!

Playing Partick Thistle at Celtic Park tonight. BR has made a lot of changes for tonight's game and giving a number of players a rest.

Tonight's team is.

Gordon
Lustig - Simunovic - Sviatchenko
Gamboa - Eboue - Bitton - McGregor - Izzy
Sinclair - Roberts

Subs: Bailly, Toure, Tierney, Henderson, Armstrong, Rogic and Aitchison.

Evening Tic! All good with me mate. How's you?

What you think of tonight's line-up? Are you able to watch at the moment? I can't get it through my usual mode at the moment.

Didn't get to see the goal......stream has stopped again. What was the goal like Welch?

Kouassi is looking better than other games I've seen him come on from the bench in but still looks a little bit clumsy at times.....

Ah shite! I see Partick have equalised!

2 subs as well. Rogic on for Kouassi and Armstrong on for Izzy.

We've generally struggled against Partick this season. They seem to have worked out how to score and make life difficult for us while also being resolute in defence!

Latest Celtic News