Vs Partick | Vital Football

Vs Partick

wee_od_88

Vital Football Hero
After an exhausting trip to Qarabag, how many changes will Deila make for the weekend game against Partick Thistle?

Ciftci is obviously not available while it doesn't look as though Mulgrew will be fit either. I read that Izzy was missing last week because of a ban.....not 100% about that but if it is true, I don't know if it was a 1 game ban or what.

Gordon
Janko - Boyata - VVD - Tierney
Brown - Rogic
Forrest - Commons - Stokes/GMS
Griffiths

Subs: Bailly, Ambrose, Izzy, Bitton, Scepovic, Armstrong, GMS/Stokes/McGregor

If Stokes is really not for the off then this is a game we could do with him. GMS and Armstrong ran their socks off so might be wise to give them a little bit of a break...or at least one of them.

Celtic: Gordon; Lustig, Boyata, van Dijk, Izaguirre; Bitton, Johansen; Commons, Rogic, Armstrong; Griffiths

Subs: Bailly, Ambrose, Scepovic, Mackay-Steven, Janko, McGregor, Henderson

No Broonie

Very good first half. I'm surprised we haven't scored a couple more, but they do have a lot of men in the box. They will have to try and break out and open thing up at some point.

Has Izzy put in a decent cross all day? We've had so much joy down the left wing today but Izzy's delivery has been poor all day!

Sorry to see Armstrong going off after only 20 mins but given the amount of running he did midweek, I'm not surprised he wasn't feeling quite right.
McGregor has done well since coming on though!

Rogics goal was a beauty!!!!

Commons finished well but poor mistake by the keeper.

One more sub, who's it going to be? Henderson? Janko? Scepovic?

Izzy is at this best when he runs it into the box. 'Tis true. Overall he's been a good player at a tough position for us.

Latest Celtic News