Village Green Rovers | Page 3 | Vital Football

Village Green Rovers

I think they do Luke. They were in the Gloucestershire league for years and only reached conference south around 1998. To be a football league club with a seated capacity at New Lawn of c2000, in the village of Nailsworth and retain players as good as Christian Doidge is some going.

I suppose you could argue its all down to Vince's money which it undoubtedly is.

Agree Cooper is a tool.
Exactly, the money they have means, if anything, particularly in their NL years, they underachieved.

They get good attendances at a % of their catchment area but they're hardly the plucky village team the BBC were portraying them as when they got promoted.

Stars ? Hmmm. Good to see they are keeping the kit for 2 years though :clap:

That does not mean I think our current messy, cheap looking, home kit should be kept for two seasons.
When it is replaced (hopefully before Christmas) with something that is professionally designed, then a longer run would be good for the fans.

Just this on the fishy im sure somebody can post a link! Guess which idiot has the village green star(s) tattooed on his neck?
Yep dale vince!?????

Carbon neutral doesn't mean much at all when power stations (is it Drax?) can claim to be within the limits as they don't have to count the emissions from burning wood pellets...........nor be concerned about whether cutting down North American woodlands, that claim to replant but don't, helps the situation at all.

Last edited: