Villa Park | Page 90 | Vital Football

Villa Park

Just one question. Who do you think Heck reports to ?
Wes and Naz but we can't say a word against those two multi-billionaires who employed Heck. You don't get Billions by being once people, they have that streak in them.
Once they make us this "global" Brand, you can forget all about us ordinary fans unless you have a good job and deep pockets.

Wes and Naz but we can't say a word against those two multi-billionaires who employed Heck. You don't get Billions by being once people, they have that streak in them.
Once they make us this "global" Brand, you can forget all about us ordinary fans unless you have a good job and deep pockets.

I'm not sure I can ever see us becoming this massive global "brand" in the way Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal are. Man City haven't despite their successes. They've certainly increased their global fanbase but nowhere near the extent of that the other 4 have.

Those 4 clubs established themselves in the days when the Premier league was becoming the most popular league around the world. The people around the world that picked them because they won everything here will be the same as fans here in that their kids will be almost certainly following them in who they support.

That’s certainly “be careful what you wish for.”
I found the article misleading. Heck refers to 1500 additional seats not additional premium seats. If it is turfing people out of their own seats, wait for the backlash.

How times have changed. About four seasons back I offered a ticket for free. Nobody wanted it.lol.
Don't get me wrong we can't give it away normally, despite the 30k waiting list. I think they want a lift to the ground and a ht pie thrown in some folks.
The main problem is it's an under-16 ticket and would need upgrading anyway

Don't get me wrong we can't give it away normally, despite the 30k waiting list. I think they want a lift to the ground and a ht pie thrown in some folks.
The main problem is it's an under-16 ticket and would need upgrading anyway

Only 4-5000 of the supposed waiting list have an active booking history apparently.

The only place I can think of is the TV gantry above the doug Ellis upper? I've actually been up there, great view!

That’s certainly “be careful what you wish for.”
I found the article misleading. Heck refers to 1500 additional seats not additional premium seats. If it is turfing people out of their own seats, wait for the backlash.

My understanding was additional premium seats.
I don't see where he is putting 1500 extra seats.
I think people will be asked to move.

It’s either gonna be centre of the Doug Ellis upper or the seats behind the subs benches like elsewhere and if it’s the latter there’ll be some package to go with it.

It’s either gonna be centre of the Doug Ellis upper or the seats behind the subs benches like elsewhere and if it’s the latter there’ll be some package to go with it.
If they're going to put Premium seats in the Doug Ellis they will need to massively improve the facilities, as they're appalling

Does anyone know how many days before a match they release the tickets from unsold hospitality packages?
I checked the Villa website the day before the Chelsea game and noticed there were a few available in the Lower Holte, yet when I bought mine a couple of weeks beforehand, the Holte was showing as sold out. I'm assuming these would have been for Terrace View packages they couldnt sell.

Does anyone know how many days before a match they release the tickets from unsold hospitality packages?
I checked the Villa website the day before the Chelsea game and noticed there were a few available in the Lower Holte, yet when I bought mine a couple of weeks beforehand, the Holte was showing as sold out. I'm assuming these would have been for Terrace View packages they couldnt sell.
Normally the day before I think. Check on the morning of the match as well.

The main problem is the lack of room due to the road behind. I have only been in the DE a couple of times. The concourse are vastly overcrowded IMO.
Yes, I had to go in there for the Chelsea game for the first time in 15 years and the concourse didn't look much wider than a household hallway. There used to be a corporate bar hidden away in there, but wasn't something you would want to pay premium prices for.

If they're going to put Premium seats in the Doug Ellis they will need to massively improve the facilities, as they're appalling

Some padded seats and a lounge somewhere problem sorted. I’m sure there’s a way to make better of the space in there. Doesnt have to be in the DE, could offer it with lower grounds for example.

Some padded seats and a lounge somewhere problem sorted. I’m sure there’s a way to make better of the space in there. Doesnt have to be in the DE, could offer it with lower grounds for example.
If the Lower grounds is struggling to sell, then surely they can’t be making any more money than when that area was a bar for season ticket holders. I only went in a few times, but it was always jam packed and people were spending plenty behind the bar.

No Difference really, Birmingham Council is broke, I think they took the piss and hope money bags Villa pay for it but that's when Chris Heck came and said, we will cancel the expansion. I'm sure if somehow the Stations get funded, the North stand development will be back on!

No Difference really, Birmingham Council is broke, I think they took the piss and hope money bags Villa pay for it but that's when Chris Heck came and said, we will cancel the expansion. I'm sure if somehow the Stations get funded, the North stand development will be back on!
The funding for the Witton Station upgrade is nothing to do with Birmingham City Council.