Villa Park | Page 90 | Vital Football

Villa Park

Just one question. Who do you think Heck reports to ?
Wes and Naz but we can't say a word against those two multi-billionaires who employed Heck. You don't get Billions by being once people, they have that streak in them.
Once they make us this "global" Brand, you can forget all about us ordinary fans unless you have a good job and deep pockets.

Wes and Naz but we can't say a word against those two multi-billionaires who employed Heck. You don't get Billions by being once people, they have that streak in them.
Once they make us this "global" Brand, you can forget all about us ordinary fans unless you have a good job and deep pockets.

I'm not sure I can ever see us becoming this massive global "brand" in the way Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal are. Man City haven't despite their successes. They've certainly increased their global fanbase but nowhere near the extent of that the other 4 have.

Those 4 clubs established themselves in the days when the Premier league was becoming the most popular league around the world. The people around the world that picked them because they won everything here will be the same as fans here in that their kids will be almost certainly following them in who they support.

That’s certainly “be careful what you wish for.”
I found the article misleading. Heck refers to 1500 additional seats not additional premium seats. If it is turfing people out of their own seats, wait for the backlash.