Villa away 17th June | Page 2 | Vital Football

Villa away 17th June

Just been said on SSN that police have requested the Man U match to be played at a neutral venue

On the BBC as well. The full list of matches (so far anyway) that will be moved to neutral grounds, at the request of the police, is:

Manchester City v Liverpool
Manchester City v Newcastle
Manchester United v Sheffield United
Newcastle v Liverpool
Everton v Liverpool
Any game in which Liverpool could secure the title

Well some footballers are still testing positive so there must be some chance, not necessarily from another player.

Yes they are, but it's not because they've been working, they haven't been to work.

The players will be tested and isolated for the night before any game, and they'll probably be tested again as soon as they come off the pitch.

The football pitch will be the safest place in the world at the moment.

Yes they are, but it's not because they've been working, they haven't been to work.

The players will be tested and isolated for the night before any game, and they'll probably be tested again as soon as they come off the pitch.

The football pitch will be the safest place in the world at the moment.
MnM I didn't say they had been to work to catch it, although some have ( caught it) and therein lies the problem. The testing, or rather the results, has been patchy and , if by some chance, a player tests positive after a game then I was wondering, in my original post, what action would be taken by the PL etc.

Hopefully it's a question that will not need an answer

MnM I didn't say they had been to work to catch it, although some have ( caught it) and therein lies the problem. The testing, or rather the results, has been patchy and , if by some chance, a player tests positive after a game then I was wondering, in my original post, what action would be taken by the PL etc.

Hopefully it's a question that will not need an answer
You would think they would have to abide by the guidelines so everyone on the pitch will have come into close contact with one another and so would have to self isolate plus who ever his team played the week before it would effectively end the season if it happened to 2 or 3 teams
as you say 🤞 it doesn’t come to that 🙏