Villa away 17th June | Vital Football

Villa away 17th June

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Rumours are that's when DEM MIGHTY BLADES return to prem action.City will also host ARSEnal on't same date.UTMPB

At least we know our squad will be up for it and, hopefully the rest are still posturing and prevaricating. Up The Summertime Blades

Think they're doing this so if it all goes tits up all teams will be on equal games. Except they won't be if it all goes tits up after some have played a game more again.
Confused? Watch next weeks episode of SOAP.
And, if a team gets CV????????????????????

I think you might be a little closer to that than me Rod :yes:
I wunt be suprised if i am Germaine.:giggle: It's my birthday on't 19th June and i'll still look alot younger than Bully&Pops.:yes: On the 15th June it'll be a year since i saw The Ultimate Musical Icon SIR RODERICK DAVID STEWART at BDBL the greatest venue on Earth.UTMPB

On the subject of games being televised.

The league has also confirmed that the 92 remaining matches will all be broadcast live in the UK by “existing broadcast partners: Sky Sports, BT Sport, BBC Sport and Amazon Prime,” without providing specific details for each fixture.

Nothing about live games being free to air. There'll be an almighty backlash if the games are behind a pay-wall.

I wunt be suprised if i am Germaine.:giggle: It's my birthday on't 19th June and i'll still look alot younger than Bully&Pops.:yes: On the 15th June it'll be a year since i saw The Ultimate Musical Icon SIR RODERICK DAVID STEWART at BDBL the greatest venue on Earth.UTMPB

aah that was such a great night Rod - dreadful weather and I did wonder why we had bothered to make the trip - but to be fair Mr Stewart was brilliant.

2 Geminis then - pity our partners :LOL: