Villa away 17th June | Page 3 | Vital Football

Villa away 17th June

Wall to wall footie - excellent - Ive not got much else to do til July :loser:
Lockdowns gonna get a whole lot easier for a lot of people,weekends anyway

no dear I think we should adhere to the government guidelines and stay at home
wtf has come over you we’ve been all over Derbyshire and the east coast this last month 🤷‍♀️ :rofl:

Working?? Do people still do that..?
Never stopped unfortunately apart from having the bloody thing for a couple of weeks (which has meant because I’ve had time off I won’t get the full payment offered to us for working through these times and possibly contracting it :slap: )
my rota week this week it’s just flown by at least I’ve got a week coming up shortly,split my next stint up so work 2 off 1 work 2 off 1 now I could cope with that :yes:

Record it and do a 'likely lads'.
I would record it but I’d have to listen on the radio live then watch it if we won I’d just watch the goals if we lost just to see if anyone was at fault (is it just me that does this)

I would record it but I’d have to listen on the radio live then watch it if we won I’d just watch the goals if we lost just to see if anyone was at fault (is it just me that does this)
I tend to watch our games live or on a stream (in the Prem) so I don't tend to watch again when we don't win.

Still not seen the replay of the Wigan game
Me neither

Nor me. I've also never watched the Chelsea game from 1994, nor any of the play-off defeats again, except the 5-5 draw at Swindon, which I saw recently for the first time since 2015. That one didn't bother me as much as I thought it would, mainly because I expect that we would have been battered by Preston in the final just like Swindon were.

We're fit and rarin' to go.

S Times article with Ollie Norwood who's been trying on the local cricket ground near his Rossendale home. "

' Players trained 4 days a week, resting for 3." It was gruelling,much harder than off season programmes we're normally given and it has shown. When we came back we did the same testing as we do on the 1st day of pre-season and everyone has bettered their scores. That shows where we're at and the hard work we've put in-and how dedicated we are to finisihing this season strongly"

On finishing the season

" We want to earn it on the grass ( referring to qualifying for Europe). We never expected to be in this position but we are-on merit-and we want to finish it off as we started"

Great to hear.Come on boys- shove the pundits comments where the sun don't shine

BTW exact same article is also in S Mirror

Last edited: