Villa at Elland Road, Friday 1st December | Page 6 | Vital Football

Villa at Elland Road, Friday 1st December

Think we need a few changes, sooner rather than later.

Elphick on for Samba - might not work but what's out there isn't working.

Grealish on for Onomah.

Johnstone has been dodgy on crosses for the past 3 games.... tactics of crowd the keeper were bound to be employed.... so it should have been worked on in training. Marking for set pieces has been garbage.

Poor half. Onomah's performance has been particularly horrendous......wake up lads! I could have kept a clean sheet so far for Leeds and I'm 52 with a bad back......

Well that was rubbish. Fairly typical rubbish performance except we're playing someone with a clue.

Half time .

Changes to be made. Cannot keep going like this.

My prediction for 2nd half. We give it a go for 10. Miss an easy chance. They then score 2-0 game over.

Utter shocking half.

Only Whelan looks like he can even be bothered.

Snodgrass and Onomah and Davis have been totally anonymous with the rest only slightly better.

The plus point is I cannot believe we will play that bad 2nd half and at 1 0 theyvare not exactly great.

I expect a rollocking and to look like we can be half arsed and we will get something

Whatever the game plan is it clearly isn't working.

So many players playing poorly and we seem to be making it up as the half progressed without out any real conviction, tempo in our game and being given a lesson in how to do that by Leeds.

I dread any crosses going into the box due to Johnstone's flapping and teams have now picked up on that and are targeting his poor decision making,

They can't play any worse second half......Or can they!??

Change those black shirts. If we can’t play like a Villa team let’s at least look like one.

JW85 - 1/12/2017 20:35

Well that was rubbish. Fairly typical rubbish performance except we're playing someone with a clue.

Indeed. Bruceball is exposed for what it really is when the opposition aren't completely useless, it's ordinary and uninspiring. Oh well we're stuck with it for now, At least he might send them out to have a go 2nd half.

The fault is not Johnstones. Tge fault is the two centre halves indecision.

It aint rocket science.

Last season with Chester and ANother - appalling at set pieces.

With Terty - indestructable

Without - a calamity again, and was v QPR and was v Sunderland and was v Sheff Wed.

Chester is a good foil, but he aint no captain and leader of tge line

Not sure Bruce tells them to give the ball away, not pass, not mark properly and look so uninspired in possession.

Melon Donkey - 1/12/2017 20:49

Not sure Bruce tells them to give the ball away, not pass, not mark properly and look so uninspired in possession.

Or aimlessly kick the ball out of play from our kick off :26: