Villa at Elland Road, Friday 1st December | Page 3 | Vital Football

Villa at Elland Road, Friday 1st December

BBJ - 28/11/2017 16:40

romanianvillan - 28/11/2017 12:25

I was on an underground train from Euston or Kings X to Wembley (I think) which was full of Leeds, and me and my mate were the only Villa there. Slightly intimidating, but we had a great laugh, with them even singing "Villa Villa give us a song"... which we duly did! :4:

It would have been Euston - I knew you'd like to know.....

Haha that's what I thought, but I wasn't 100% sure so I went back and edited to "or Kings X" just în case.

Leeds do seem to be coming into a bit of form so a 1-0 defeat wouldnt surprise me.

what form?

27/10 - Lost
31/10 - Lost
4/11 - Lost
19/11 - Won
22/11 - Lost
25/11 - Won

won 2 from 6. With those stats I would hope to think we would win.

All comes down to how we perform. If we can maintain our recent levels, then a pretty good chance of winning. If we relapse into a tired performance, maybe not.

Haven't seen us play there since hassan kashloul scored. First visit was a midweek defeat , think Dr Jo was in charge.

Barney2004 - 29/11/2017 11:30

Leeds do seem to be coming into a bit of form so a 1-0 defeat wouldnt surprise me.

what form?

27/10 - Lost
31/10 - Lost
4/11 - Lost
19/11 - Won
22/11 - Lost
25/11 - Won

I take your point Barney, although the defeats were against teams at the right end of the table, as are we, but I still wouldnt be in the least bit surprised to see us lose if the wrong Villa turn up.

wittonite - 29/11/2017 18:37

Barney2004 - 29/11/2017 11:30

what form?

27/10 - Lost
31/10 - Lost
4/11 - Lost
19/11 - Won
22/11 - Lost
25/11 - Won

I take your point Barney, although the defeats were against teams at the right end of the table, as are we, but I still wouldnt be in the least bit surprised to see us lose if the wrong Villa turn up.

I see your point too mate.

These are the games we need to start winning.

Leeds may have won 2 from 6, but they've also won 2 from 3. it just depends how far you want to go back.

Confidence will be returning having won 2 of their previous 3 games, and they'll be no pushovers. I'd take a point any day of the week.

In presser for tomorrow's game Steve Bruce has confirmed Jedinak is out for around six weeks at least, could be 12 if he requires an op.....talk about jinxed.....!

I have a feeling JT will return quicker than expected. He's not a normal human, i think he's part terminator.

DeanoVilla - 30/11/2017 08:49

Leeds may have won 2 from 6, but they've also won 2 from 3. it just depends how far you want to go back.

Confidence will be returning having won 2 of their previous 3 games, and they'll be no pushovers. I'd take a point any day of the week.

A point would be decent. They have 2 influential players out injured. Wolves have shown they are the real deal recently, time Villa showed they can push them all the way.

Leeds 0 Villa 2

I'll be happy with a draw. I really don't fancy us against any side with anything about them especially away from home(Wolves game for example). If we can pick up points in these types of games then we can make the play offs by beating the crap teams. From there it's up for grabs.

Hate Leeds with a passion. I'd like nothing more than to stuff them in front of their own fans.

However anything will do, scruffy game and nicking it one nil will do just fine.