Villa at Elland Road, Friday 1st December | Page 2 | Vital Football

Villa at Elland Road, Friday 1st December

You won't get stuck with them if they don't go on here I will be able to flog em for ya

Leeds is a city absolutely full of scumbags.

If you are driving up watch where you park your car as it has more car thieves than anywhere else on this planet.

gator - 27/11/2017 12:38

sirdennis - 27/11/2017 12:12

gator - 27/11/2017 10:32

For anyone interested Brentford and Boro go on sale tonight Brentford is class proper old school and standing.
Sirdennis you must be close to meeting the criteria 8

Yes we have informed Mrs Sir Denis that we are going to every game now as it is the promotion season.

Going Friday and to Derby and that will take us to 7 , but due to family stuff and the fact they moved the kick off , now can't go to Brentford.
You should still get ya Brentford tickets though to top ya refs up you will flog them no problem Tom B would have one off ya I reckon

Bit naughty that - very hard to get an away ticket anyway. To buy tickets to top up your refs, and thus stop others from being able to build their own booking history when you know you can’t attend is not really in the spirit of fans being in it together.

That's how it works though Mpope plus he only needs the one to get the eight plus two lads will get them anyway .Personally I don't need to do it as I go every game but I would if I had to especially if we end up in the play offs.

For anyone interested Brentford and Boro go on sale tonight Brentford is class proper old school and standing.
Thanks for that, sorted for both games. :7:

tmg513 - 27/11/2017 18:22

Thanks for that, sorted for both games. :7:
:35:

A play off semi final away game is the only one I can see there being the need for a good booking history as demand will be bigger than supply, the final pretty much anyone who’s been to a game will be able to get a ticket I imagine.

VillaTomB38 - 27/11/2017 19:01

A play off semi final away game is the only one I can see there being the need for a good booking history as demand will be bigger than supply, the final pretty much anyone who’s been to a game will be able to get a ticket I imagine.
There's 500 left for Brentford but that's probably because it's midweek would imagine they will sell out tomorrow but amazingly there's only 400 left for Boro the longer this run of form goes on the harder it will become to get away tickets.

I know it’s Christmas time when people are off but I’m surprised at that for boro, long journey, nothing there and pretty much the same as a handful of other newer stadiums, never one I’ve fancied myself anyway. Brentford on Boxing Day I’m not surprised at and it’s a smaller allocation anyway.

Hmmm. When did we last win an away game on TV ?

I remember the 80's under sir Graham going to this shit tip of a place twice in a week and doing them both times 3-1 and 2-1 (league and fa cup) they were throwing bananas at Bruno the scummy racist wankers

Thomas Holte - 27/11/2017 12:45

Leeds fans had the same idea and I saw some really nasty, prolonged fights over the years particularly around Villa Park where no prisoners were taken.
Good luck to the Villa boys.

There was another song sung from the central heights of the Holte - it began 'I hear the sounds of distant b*ms, and do they smell, like f*****g hell'. Always came out for the likes of Leeds and Millwall

Massive game, because if we win it it'll really set down a marker of where we're at. Wonder how Bruce will play it. They should have recovered from Saturday, but with Davis out he'll have to rethink the attack.

I understand why most people hate Leeds, but my own experiences with their supporters are really good. I've seen Villa Leeds 3 times: once at VP, once at Elland Rd and once at Wembley. The Wembley Cup Final was fantastic, I was on an underground train from Euston or Kings X to Wembley (I think) which was full of Leeds, and me and my mate were the only Villa there. Slightly intimidating, but we had a great laugh, with them even singing "Villa Villa give us a song"... which we duly did! :4:

On to Friday's game - it's a tough one, especially if Davis is out (does anyone know any info on his possible groin injury?), but I think our style of play is steadily moving back to favour counter attacking which will suit us nicely at their place. The Leeds defence is dodgy, and if we take advantage of that, and keep it tight at the back, I'm fancying a 2-1 win for Villa.

Silhillvilla - 27/11/2017 19:41

Hmmm. When did we last win an away game on TV ?

I remember the 80's under sir Graham going to this shit tip of a place twice in a week and doing them both times 3-1 and 2-1 (league and fa cup) they were throwing bananas at Bruno the scummy racist wankers

01/11/2017 vs Preston, won 2-0, or am I reading your question wrong Sllhill.
Anyway this is a very difficult one to call and if push comes to shove I would go with a 1-1 draw, but Leeds do seem to be coming into a bit of form so a 1-0 defeat wouldnt surprise me.

gator - 27/11/2017 19:24

VillaTomB38 - 27/11/2017 19:01

There's 500 left for Brentford but that's probably because it's midweek would imagine they will sell out tomorrow but amazingly there's only 400 left for Boro the longer this run of form goes on the harder it will become to get away tickets.

AVFC Support tweeted earlier the following:

Boro 799/2524
Brentford 902/1590

So not quite as quick as you say. Although imagine a number will be being passed on based on your supposedly fair attitude.

romanianvillan - 28/11/2017 12:25

I was on an underground train from Euston or Kings X to Wembley (I think) which was full of Leeds, and me and my mate were the only Villa there. Slightly intimidating, but we had a great laugh, with them even singing "Villa Villa give us a song"... which we duly did! :4:

It would have been Euston - I knew you'd like to know.....

A lot of those will go to the next entitlement which is 4 games and over. We will sell out for boro no problem.