VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. AFC FYLDE | Page 2 | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. AFC FYLDE

Rather see us play a back four tbf. CW already says 11 changes. Playing with flying wingbacks takes practice, practice, practice. Stay solid along the back and let Luke Freeman and Besic run the middle. Billy needs minutes. We haven't used him enough imo.

No. Wilder has rightly decreed we play the same system from 1st team to U12s. Common sense.

And Billy remains "un cup tied",food for the hungry.

Given Wilder has stated Billy is going nowhere it was IMO disgracefull Clarke not only played 90 but had the armband.
I hope it was only because either he was in the shop window,(no takers on his performance) or Billy IS going out.

Congratulations to @OurGert who still picks up 5 points despite predicting a 10-0 victory :). In the next week or so I am going to have to add the February, and possibly March fixtures to the board.

Next season I'm thinking of trying something different to ease congestion on the main board.

The freshly updated table is as follows...

1578395773210.png

Congratulations to @OurGert who still picks up 5 points despite predicting a 10-0 victory :). In the next week or so I am going to have to add the February, and possibly March fixtures to the board.

Next season I'm thinking of trying something different to ease congestion on the main board.

The freshly updated table is as follows...

View attachment 37076
So having predicted a 2-0 win for Liverpool and a 2-1 win for us against Fylde I get 5 points it’s worse than bloody VAR this I demand a recount :taz:

So having predicted a 2-0 win for Liverpool and a 2-1 win for us against Fylde I get 5 points it’s worse than bloody VAR this I demand a recount :taz:

Sorry. I think I was asleep when checking Fylde game, and completely missed you off for Liverpool game. These have now been amended..

1578428336024.png