USA chaos | Page 3 | Vital Football

USA chaos

My cousin in America is 100% convinced last night was BLM protesters posing as Trump supporters.

She claims "we have never been violent, so why would we be now"?

Apparently I am just thinking what my controllers want me to think and I need to do my research.

I have and have named three of the pictures people as neo Nazis and QAnon Trump supporters for her.

I wonder if she can pick out a named BLM protesters for me....

Unfortunately, you cousin is too far down the rabbit hole to see any rhyme or reason. It just goes to show how far society has descended and the influence social media/the internet.

Unfortunately, you cousin is too far down the rabbit hole to see any rhyme or reason. It just goes to show how far society has descended and the influence social media/the internet.

Was about to post something similar.

The technology is racing over the horizon, but humans/legislation cannot keep pace with it.
I am not for legislating against free speech, but we are in a very troubling place.

Thus protecting the rights of the remainder in " The land of the free". Thats how it works.

I thought the land of the free was run on the basis of innocent until proven guilty? Please consider that most of those in prison have not had a trial by jury and opted for a plea. The US in-justice system is broken.

Was about to post something similar.

The technology is racing over the horizon, but humans/legislation cannot keep pace with it.
I am not for legislating against free speech, but we are in a very troubling place.

Maybe Xi jinping and Putin have got it right?

I thought the land of the free was run on the basis of innocent until proven guilty? Please consider that most of those in prison have not had a trial by jury and opted for a plea. The US in-justice system is broken.
You do realise that you are talking to someone in whos world the prison population would rise by about 300%. Reduced only by the reintroduction of the death penalty.

Maybe Xi jinping and Putin have got it right?

The tech world we inhabit is likened to the Wild West at the moment, and it is difficult to argue against this.

On that note, buy some bitcoins and sit on them for a few years, you will make a lot of money. This is the Wild West of finance.

I've just seen on our TV that 43% still support Trump.
That's an awful lot of loons, mind you I've always thought that the word democracy when applied to the USA is perhaps a misnomer.

Tribal politics has this effect on people common sense.

The Republicans must now come out and reject Trump and his actions.
He has painted himself into a corner, the party needs to act.

You do realise that you are talking to someone in whos world the prison population would rise by about 300%. Reduced only by the reintroduction of the death penalty.

I do not understand you response. Do you want to run it by me again.

All I can say is that the rise in the US prison population is linked to the reduction of a trial by jury and and the increased use of the plea bargain. This was the draconian "justice" policies introduced by Bill Clinton.

I've just seen on our TV that 43% still support Trump.
That's an awful lot of loons, mind you I've always thought that the word democracy when applied to the USA is perhaps a misnomer.
And there is the problem in a nutshell. You are a reasonable bloke and you have made a reasonable post based on information that you have recieved no doubt from a media source on the internet. You and i either believe it or not, there is no way of knowing if it is correct.

The Republicans are fooked

Trump will try and bury them now as he has over 60 million cult members

Let the cult wars begin

Why? in about a months time Trump will either be yesterdays man who most in America think is a lunatic or he will be leading a terrorist organisation with its base in the Cattscill mountains. In four years time they may well need him to win an election with the same ideas .

No point. I have my politics you have yours.

Why are you afraid of sharing your politics?

Do you think the US justice system is fair? Do actually know anything about their justice system or are you of the mindset that they are in prison so must be guilty?

Why? in about a months time Trump will either be yesterdays man who most in America think is a lunatic or he will be leading a terrorist organisation with its base in the Cattscill mountains. In four years time they may well need him to win an election with the same ideas .

The Republicans need to reclaim the moderate majority who will have been appalled by the desecration of the Capitol over the last 24 hours; they need to make clear that Don, or any of his clan cannot run again in '24.

The trouble will be seen if the Republican reject the Don, this will further alienate those MAGA lot, who are so enamoured with him, that they are prepared to sacrifice its democracy to keep him in power.

Biden has his work cut out to try and unite a nation which is fractured by its political classes.

If you can point to where exactly on that bus it stated when the extra £350m/week could be spent on the NHS, that'd be great. Thanks.

Another empty promise, people in care homes will be protected, there will be enough PPE, no risk to schools opening, everything back to normal by xmas, we will vaccinate 13m people by the end of feb and on and on and on