USA chaos | Page 2 | Vital Football

USA chaos

& just how is that £350 million a week being delivered to the NHS? Granted they aren’t the most high up people but I’ve spoken to some people & they could really use some of it right around now.

It's looking like small beer.
Spending increases announced for NHS England’s budget mean that £20.5 billion more will be spent on it in 2023/24 than in 2018/19. That’s £394 million more a week.

My cousin in America is 100% convinced last night was BLM protesters posing as Trump supporters.

She claims "we have never been violent, so why would we be now"?

Apparently I am just thinking what my controllers want me to think and I need to do my research.

I have and have named three of the pictures people as neo Nazis and QAnon Trump supporters for her.

I wonder if she can pick out a named BLM protesters for me....

My cousin in America is 100% convinced last night was BLM protesters posing as Trump supporters.

Apparently I am just thinking what my controllers want me to think and I need to do my research.

I have and have named three of the pictures people as neo Nazis and QAnon Trump supporters for her.

Looking at the pics and on the telebox, they are not BLM; why would they oppose the election result, FFS?

It's very sad that the great USA is now here. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of a four year experiment that has gone sour.

People get behind protests for a variety of reasons, the right to protest is an essential part of democracy, but no, not this. These twats are protesting against democracy. This is not a protest this is a coup, plain and simple.

If Trump isn't jailed for his tax, he should be charged for inciting a coup.

Spending increases announced for NHS England’s budget mean that £20.5 billion more will be spent on it in 2023/24 than in 2018/19. That’s £394 million more a week.

As ever you're being disingenuous and selective. Increases over a five year period, just on the basis of inflation would produce massive increases on a huge budget. The lie on the bus, that you appear to have swallowed, suggested an immediate increase, on top of what would normally have taken place, as a direct consequence of a leave vote. You're clearly not stupid. To be si noisily wrong on so many subjects suggests that you have either very little experience of actual life or that you are taking the piss. You are Jacob Rees-Mogg and I claim my £5.

As ever you're being disingenuous and selective. Increases over a five year period, just on the basis of inflation would produce massive increases on a huge budget. The lie on the bus, that you appear to have swallowed, suggested an immediate increase, on top of what would normally have taken place, as a direct consequence of a leave vote. You're clearly not stupid. To be si noisily wrong on so many subjects suggests that you have either very little experience of actual life or that you are taking the piss. You are Jacob Rees-Mogg and I claim my £5.

If you can point to where exactly on that bus it stated when the extra £350m/week could be spent on the NHS, that'd be great. Thanks.

Yes. I was going to say without reference to any data at all that spending on the health of the nation must be going through the roof. Just as a matter of interest though, what day of the month did that cheque used to go off to Brussels?

Yes. I was going to say without reference to any data at all that spending on the health of the nation must be going through the roof. Just as a matter of interest though, what day of the month did that cheque used to go off to Brussels?

It's got stuck at Dover, along with everything else.

Looking at the pictures and its the usual suspects isn't it? A mixture of low life scum, unemploy( able) no hopers, selfie takers and a sprinkling of trendy activists. I would not piss on any of them if they were on fire.

Don't believe the alternative facts. The US voting system is very robust and not as simple as you make out. It is difficult to cast fraudulent votes. The only thing that needs reviewing/changing is the electoral college.

It is one of the safest and most accurate systems there is.

It is not the electoral system which is under scrutiny here; its the levels of entitlement of the Conservative classes.

Looking at the pictures and its the usual suspects isn't it? A mixture of low life scum, unemploy( able) no hopers, selfie takers and a sprinkling of trendy activists. I would not piss on any of them if they were on fire.

That's very harsh; they are all Conservatives after all.

The other part of the problem is how did Trump manage to get elected in the first place. He appears to have been known for years as a substitute for a normal decent human being and he's made no secret of it either.
There looks to be something seriously wrong with a large section of folk in the USA.

The other part of the problem is how did Trump manage to get elected in the first place. He appears to have been known for years as a substitute for a normal decent human being and he's made no secret of it either.
There looks to be something seriously wrong with a large section of folk in the USA.

The largest democracy in the world will unfortunately also have the largest collection of loons.

Celebrity culture marketed and promoted by the likes of Ruperr Murdoch with Steve Bannon Brightbert and with the help of Putin

Lack of education and also morals

Much like Boris

The same people all working together