US Presidential election | Page 37 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

Of course - I agree, but I also don't think that every killing of a black man by a white policeman is racist, but there seemed to be less horror at the BLM riots.

Not every killing of a black man by a white American policeman is racist but so many have been, and George Floyd most definitely was.

I'd just like to point out that Cha.... oh, never mind.

My attitude to violence is much the same as to the death penalty. I am for the death penalty in principle just so long as it is just about never exercised in practice. There has to be a right to self defence. There has to be a right to defending others, and even to pre-emptive violence. There are times when violence works and more times when it is understandable, but it's usually wrong -the wrong people get hurt and suffer- and it's usually ineffective and sometimes counterproductive. Those who exercise this right must be prepared to have the world judge their claim very closely and to live/die with the consequences of the world rejecting their claim. In other words, I'm really big on inhibiting the use of violence.
Actually you don't seem to be in favour of the "death penalty" as I understand it. I am strongly against it myself. The examples you gave of when killing can be justified I would totally agree with. There are circumstances where actions resulting in someones death are justified imo, for example the shooting dead of terrorist bombers as has occured in London in recent years.

Perhaps if you'd expanded on your examples there may bea difference between us. Eg if you believed in killing someone who was already arrested and in custody and therefore not a direct threat to the lives of others.

Actually you don't seem to be in favour of the "death penalty" as I understand it. I am strongly against it myself. The examples you gave of when killing can be justified I would totally agree with. There are circumstances where actions resulting in someones death are justified imo, for example the shooting dead of terrorist bombers as has occured in London in recent years.

Perhaps if you'd expanded on your examples there may bea difference between us. Eg if you believed in killing someone who was already arrested and in custody and therefore not a direct threat to the lives of others.

I was gonna reply to jokerman that I agreed with all of his post apart from the death penalty bit. I'm with you about shooting terrorists dead to save innocent lives but even this can be very problematic, as with the case of Jean Charles de Menezes.

Yes, I can see circumstances in which judicial execution would be justified and sufficiently clearly to support keeping it on the statute books. I think that's where we part ways.

Headline gory murders by people who have lived miserable, abused lives -I'm against

Calculated murders for material gains -Harry Lime and dodgy penicillin -I'm listening

Genocide organizers - I'll bring the rope

Mind you, I'd still be a sucker for a story. Hitler, tough call. Goering, Goebbels, and Speer, it'd have to a be a really good story.

delwhat is about to happen has been planned for decades. Since Kennedy was murdered due to the fact that he was about to put the federal reserve into gold standard Which would make it impossible for the "deep state" to move money about.
The Italian government , who have been complicit, a long with the Vatican, in trying to get rid of trump, have signed an affidavit (trying to save face when the shit hits the fan), confirming that the election was fraudulent. They had been sharing information through the leonardo satellite. This affidavit was deliberate presented to Congress before the 6 jan, so by ignoring it has led them all to be charged with treason, as they ratified Biden knowing he didnt win. Up to 80% of Republican and Democrat Congress people are corrupt. Over the years the trump administration has been lining up people to immediately take the place of these people when they are dismissed/ arrested. This has been in the planning a long time. Trump has the 200 generals in support . They watched the Washington riots to make sure things went as planned.
Hard to believe but let's wait and see as most of u see trump as u are meant to see him , as the bad guy. You have been trained / brainwashed by deep state with social media/ news channels/ newspapers to see him as the evil one.

delwhat is about to happen has been planned for decades. Since Kennedy was murdered due to the fact that he was about to put the federal reserve into gold standard Which would make it impossible for the "deep state" to move money about.
The Italian government , who have been complicit, a long with the Vatican, in trying to get rid of trump, have signed an affidavit (trying to save face when the shit hits the fan), confirming that the election was fraudulent. They had been sharing information through the leonardo satellite. This affidavit was deliberate presented to Congress before the 6 jan, so by ignoring it has led them all to be charged with treason, as they ratified Biden knowing he didnt win. Up to 80% of Republican and Democrat Congress people are corrupt. Over the years the trump administration has been lining up people to immediately take the place of these people when they are dismissed/ arrested. This has been in the planning a long time. Trump has the 200 generals in support . They watched the Washington riots to make sure things went as planned.
Hard to believe but let's wait and see as most of u see trump as u are meant to see him , as the bad guy. You have been trained / brainwashed by deep state with social media/ news channels/ newspapers to see him as the evil one.

wonder if one single point is true.

You forgot to mention the lizards...

Agreed EE.

One caveat though. Sometimes when met with violence the only way to respond is, unfortunately, with some violence of your own .

For instance, I think most of us would agree that Chamberlain's policy of appeasement was failing, and that it is a good thing that Winnie took over and declared that, "We shall fight them on the beaches...", etc., etc.*

* I know that Chamberlain and not Churchill declared war on Germany, before any bright spark points that out to me!

also ordered spitfire production. Pity only the Churchill version is believed

Wow! Whose your dealer man?

Trump's problems will begin after 20th January. His beauty pageant history and the associated links between Donald and Epstein is just one that might explode.

Dont think so. Same as trump decided not to go after clinton after he won the election. The crooks all look after each other.

Two sides of the same coin in my opinion.
For some reason, people seem to think that the Dems are the answer, based solely on the fact that Biden isn’t Trump.
Just look at his political record before jumping to conclusions.
Biden is slightly irrelevant anyway because I don’t think he’ll last 18 months.
He’s clearly a frail old man.
Make way for President Harris.
I think his age, health and his son’s jiggery pokery will be his downfall.

most in the uk and on here have bought the lies and distortion of the media
Maybe they believe that all of the 75m people voting for trump were white supremacists or fascists. Maybe everything trump did was against the people and nothing he did was any good. The guy is a dick and con artist but we knew that.

maybe someone can say exactly what improvements did the democrats under Biden and Obama give to the poor and minorities in the usa? Con artists.

both sides run by their corporate backers and financiers.

Some strange things have been happening at the Vatican this past week , that's for sure.

This is the lawyer in Italy , confirming an affidavit has been filed

also ordered spitfire production. Pity only the Churchill version is believed

Yeah, fair enough, about the RAF. More here for anyone interested:
https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...lain-create-conditions-raf-win-battle-britain

But he did follow a policy of appeasement with regard to Hitler and continued the British government's policy of non-intervention in the Spanish Civil War. He was quite prepared to do business with fascists. He might have wanted and overseen rearmament but that had nothing to do with a desire to fight fascism.

Some strange things have been happening at the Vatican this past week , that's for sure.

This is the lawyer in Italy , confirming an affidavit has been filed

FFS val, do you even bother looking where these videos come from?

Here are the other videos that 'Fan Matisse' has uploaded to You Tube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSXFzj70bq01F8fVLPV-KUQ/videos

So that all seems rather balanced and not in the slightest bit nutty, wouldn't you say?!

This one piqued my interest. I'm sure you'll probably love it but I couldn't make it all the way through!

Incidentally, you'll notice the Pepe the Frog image playing the guitar and doing the karaoke word thing at the bottom. How many of you know about Pepe the Frog? Apparently he's been around for ages but because I don't frequent far-right message boards very often I wasn't actually aware of this little frog until recently when I watched this documentary. I'd urge you all to watch it if you've not seen it:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000nwrq/storyville-pepe-the-frog-feels-good-man

Last edited:

The words 'Hard to believe' were the only ones that I felt spoke to me personally.