US Politics Thread | Page 618 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Think this is the best place?

A cyber-criminal gang that took a major US fuel pipeline offline over the weekend has acknowledged the incident in a public statement.
"Our goal is to make money and not creating problems for society," DarkSide wrote on its website.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57050690

That's okay then dears. Go back to wanking in your bedrooms and not working for a living. We forgive you.

Fuck me.....

I read that this "gang" essentially provides "malware as a service", which is basically like any tech company providing "software as a service". Other gangs and hackers pay this company for their malware and security breaching software. I want to say its even subscription based. So while they don't necessarily directly do the attacks they probably know who did because they sold them the software to do it.

My old mate Bob from Texas would tell you that the civil war was about states' rights and that the Union were the aggressors. The Confederacy were just defending themselves from northern aggression. In his opinion, slavery was on the way out but they needed time to disentangle a huge part of the economy. Commemorating the selfless acts of the brave sons of the south is just paying respect to those nobel men.

Down here in South Carolina we were the first state to succeed from the union. The first shots of the civil war took place about a mile from my home. Most people refer to the Civil War as the War of Northern Aggression. Monday all of the state offices were closed for Confederate Memorial Day. Slavery was never "on the way out" until it became illegal to own people.

I read that this "gang" essentially provides "malware as a service", which is basically like any tech company providing "software as a service". Other gangs and hackers pay this company for their malware and security breaching software. I want to say its even subscription based. So while they don't necessarily directly do the attacks they probably know who did because they sold them the software to do it.

This gang is a giant pain in my ass. Most of the gas stations on the island are out of fuel and the greedy arseholes are filling up all of their vehicles and gas can after gas can at the stations that do have gas. The fact that a gang can do this to the US should tell you just about everything you need to know about the US.

Also @SiggyBrownie it shows how silly the republicans can be too. I read that they were using it as a stick to bash Biden and his infrastructure plan. The problem there is it was a private company that got hacked.

Private companies can do wonderful things but they also fuck up too. They're run by people so is the Government and that's just how it is.

Also @SiggyBrownie it shows how silly the republicans can be too. I read that they were using it as a stick to bash Biden and his infrastructure plan. The problem there is it was a private company that got hacked.

Private companies can do wonderful things but they also fuck up too. They're run by people so is the Government and that's just how it is.

Republicans will use anything to "stick it to Biden", they lack critical thinking skills. They parrot what their leaders tell them to on Fox News, people don't want to do the research or look for actual news. To be fair, there are people on both sides who do this, just seems to be more prevalent on the Right.

US Republicans have voted to oust a top lawmaker, Liz Cheney, from her leadership post over her criticism of former President Donald Trump.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57090202

:clown:
This ongoing devotion to the fat orange pussy grabber is really quite mental. Just incredible the influence he has for the sheeple, and will doubtless to continue to have for the next 4 years (and beyond).

Is there a Republican called Chuck Gray? I didn't fully catch the name, but he's a full on 'the election was stole and MSM won't cover the facts nutter.

Never seen him before lol

Yes, cheers Siggy, that looks like him and the worst bit was body language wise he looked totally honest about it all in a way others, well, you know they are following the line but don't quite believe it.

Off the charts!

Yes, cheers Siggy, that looks like him and the worst bit was body language wise he looked totally honest about it all in a way others, well, you know they are following the line but don't quite believe it.

Off the charts!

Oh they believe it, there are so many people that also believe it. We are broken.

It's the return of the toilet rolls isn't it.

I had caught the outrage at some places now charging 6 dollars a gallon or something, which is basically what it is over here anyway lol

Classic morons cycle isn't it, only takes a handful of selfish fucks to force the hand of everyone else. Stupidity like this just exasperates the problem, might not be such an issue if people remained calm.

I remember the mess of COVID early days in NYC. The GF losing the plot to get me to go get hand santizer and bleach. Everywhere sold out and me absolute bulling because people had went and bought gallons of the stuff. Ended up getting the very last bottle of rubbing alcohol of something which you could use to make your own santizer.

What actually makes me angry when I think about these things is thinking the elderly men or women who are maybe a little afraid. They might usually avoid crowds anyway and when they see a crisis it really dials up the anxiety. Very easy for something to happen to them in the chaos and selfishness in these moments is just not right. Then when things finally die down they cant get what they need. Meanwhile Sally and Sam are still using their $6/gal petrol even after it all blows over. Still using the 1 years supply of bog roll and they had to throw out the hand sanitzer they hoarded because they didnt store it right.