US Politics Thread | Page 611 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Hope your wife didn't suffer any long term effects. That's quite traumatic.

She cried all the way home and was upset for quite a while. But she's actually emotionally quite tough. (She puts up with me for a start!)
I read a comment in "The Times" to the effect that there'll soon be a new piece of Presidential equipment - "CL1" (his new chair lift).

Ok. Time will tell wont it.

It will, as Heath mentioned. Try and catch that BBC report from last week matey, it even opened my eyes to a few things I wasn't aware of.

It's how little he actually cocks up that's the telling point and at least from what I've seen, his speeches are written in a way that plays past his stammer but it more comes to the fore when he's trying to think ahead and answering off script.

I was shocked with both their skill at avoiding words, and their ability to do so on the fly.

I quite like the lady it was about. Anyone know if she's single?

I was shocked with both their skill at avoiding words, and their ability to do so on the fly.

I quite like the lady it was about. Anyone know if she's single?

I used to think I had a reasonably quick brain and I have words I avoid using when speaking as I always trip over them and I have no speech issues. But from planning ahead to avoid words and having alternatives, or the lad who tapped out a rhythm to help get through certain words and so on - I was transfixed.

Particularly those who struggled to even say their own name.

I didn't see a ring, but in fairness I was otherwise fascinated lol

In fairness, thinking of Biden, it also made me wonder about Trump given his errors - does he have an issue that's been kept well hidden and is that a bit of a defence for him when he was ranting on the fly given his errors.

To add to the Biden stumble; Obama did similar coming down those steps in 2015. Gerald Ford also stumbled on those steps in the 70s. Anyone can do it. Its not age related

Also with a stutter it is very common to mix your words up. The person is simultaneously thinking two lines ahead to try and get what he/she is trying to say out. It is a recognised disability which has many symptoms

To add to the Biden stumble; Obama did similar coming down those steps in 2015. Gerald Ford also stumbled on those steps in the 70s. Anyone can do it. Its not age related

Didn't Gerald Ford fall into his dinner?

I'm not sure how much people know, but the Company responsible for the machine counting of votes has been suing everyone that says they manipulated the election.

Trump's ex lawyer, Sidney Powell, denies guilt by arguing ‘no reasonable person’ would believe her. Yes, they obviously don't realise how stupid Trump supporters are.