US Politics Thread | Page 216 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

China is the bigger player, and Moon has been brilliant. Trump is hardly mentioned in the Asian press. Only in the West is he considered for any credit.

Well what can I say to that little lot?

Hahaha I'm gonna truly love this when it comes out and you realise I have been telling the truth all along. Its ok, I get it, its totally outlandish but I really do think that the stage is now set and we are on the brink of this all coming out

By the end of this year we will be in a new world and if we're not then as I have said many times, I will pay up and apologise

Until then I'm happy to be swept up in some kind of hope that there will be real change and this massive pedo network will be exposed

Would I suck the Donalds dick? No, but I might give him a reacharound for his efforts

I love what he is doing but do you for a second think that I don't think his lot are going to benefit from it all? or that he doesn't have his own backers who have agendas?

Of course, I don't. I know he's not perfect by a long shot, but anyone who is willing to go against what we have had for centuries and have been fucking us ALL over, then I am for that man and it just so happens to be Trump

There may be a massive paedo ring running the world. It certainly seems that there is a lot of them in the British Establishment. Still, Trump isn't doing anything about it.

In fairness to Trump, the collusion with the Russians is nonsense. It implies that Trump contributed in some way and he is totally incapable of that. However, they have a special prosecutor now (thanks to Trump's incompetence) and Muller is going to dig though all of the shady shit Trump and his crew have been doing for years. It's a disaster for his entire family (including the Kushners).

Hahaha I'm gonna truly love this when it comes out and you realise I have been telling the truth all along. Its ok, I get it, its totally outlandish but I really do think that the stage is now set and we are on the brink of this all coming out

By the end of this year we will be in a new world and if we're not then as I have said many times, I will pay up and apologise

Until then I'm happy to be swept up in some kind of hope that there will be real change and this massive pedo network will be exposed

Would I suck the Donalds dick? No, but I might give him a reacharound for his efforts

I love what he is doing but do you for a second think that I don't think his lot are going to benefit from it all? or that he doesn't have his own backers who have agendas?

Of course, I don't. I know he's not perfect by a long shot, but anyone who is willing to go against what we have had for centuries and have been fucking us ALL over, then I am for that man and it just so happens to be Trump

So we are on the brink of it all coming out ...................again.

How many times is that now ? 3 ? 4 ?

Excuse me , but I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
Agree on the Kushners and I'm sure Trump hasn't got to where he is by being squeaky clean and I am sure there is some kind of trip rope waiting to take him down but in the meantime, he has/is presiding over peace in Korea, record employment in the black and Hispanic communities and above all record numbers of pedo arrests

If QAnon is to be believed then there is a big intel drop coming next week so we will see

China is the bigger player, and Moon has been brilliant. Trump is hardly mentioned in the Asian press. Only in the West is he considered for any credit.

That is weak, to say the least

Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples

What a fucking joke that is in itself

Trump got this all to the table

Trump is going to use peace between North & South Korea to make peace happen with Iran

They will fall in line and become more open after this

That is weak, to say the least

Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples

What a fucking joke that is in itself

Trump got this all to the table

Why doesn't he get a mention in China, Japan or South Korea? And do you not think that it is strange that North Korea come to the table right after they develop nuclear weapons? Kim feels he now has a strong position to negotiate from. Trump calling him Little rocket Man hasn't done anything.

It'll never come out Tubbz. Come on, jump off the fence for a minute, clear your head and breathe.

I'm beginning to despise this thread because you're a good bloke and in my humble not a bellend, but you've been sucked in so deep you can't find your way out.

The more you waste your time with the Deep State Trump bullshit and continue falling for the psychologically scripted crap by lobbyists/special interest groups + 14 year old's the more you aren't actually looking at what you claim you have an interest in....the truth.

Stop hanging on full disclosure, stop hanging on Trump draining the swamp - he's now the head of it and has been involved from day 1 when it suited his pathos, his ego, his interests and it hasn't now changed.

You are falling for fake disclosure and mis-information and it's taking your eye off the true prize.

Getting sucked up in hope is no bad thing, but don't keep putting your eggs in the no hope basket where if you took a breathe you would find 'facts'.

The end to your message mate is self justification. He went to Saudi Arabia, he set up companies for TRUMP. He refuses to properly distance himself from his COMPANY and build a Chinese Wall. He's only interested in how he can benefit - hence 3-4 months ago maxing out the Secret Service budget because he charged then FULL price at mar-a-lago and his home even though they are their to protect the rapist.

He's done nothing, the internet claims he has with NO proof but you can look past that???? And you're for him based on absolutely nothing.

And it is absolutely nothing - it's provable, it doesn't need fake court documents, it doesn't need a Russian bellend in a bedroom breadcrumbing LOOK at what he's done.

Help himself, help his friends, screw the American public, back the KKK, prove himself racist, prove himself a sexual predator, prove himself as absolutely having no IQ, discipline, negotiation tactics, plan or ability.

I will quote Bill Maher - Trump says he's looking out for the little guy - he's talking about his dick.

He has categorically harmed the US to vest his interests.

You really think he cares about Peados...have you heard him speak about his own daughter?

You're better than this Tubbz. Seriously, you're better.

It's all still very much up in the air at the moment but it looks to me that Trump has totally dropped the ball on North Korea. The North Koreans are running rings around him at the moment.
Trump tweets like a cocknugget. Pence refuses to speak at the Olympics.

North and South Korea use it as an opportunity to speak.

PR progress. What the fuck has that got to do with Trump - that's desperate Tubbz. Moon has embarrassed the great negotiator and everyone knows it, and little Rocket Man has played a blinder.

Nice to see Maher putting Mrs Bar on the shelf she deserves as well for her hypocrisy.

There may be a massive paedo ring running the world. It certainly seems that there is a lot of them in the British Establishment. Still, Trump isn't doing anything about it.
I don't wish to drag the conversation down, but wouldn't a paedo ring have better things to do with their time than try and run the world?

That thought will never gain traction on the internet will it.