Up The Bahrainian Tics v Up Pompey | Page 3 | Vital Football

Up The Bahrainian Tics v Up Pompey

Oh shit ! ...great strike but left to run at us unimpeded.
Looking pretty bleak now I’m afraid

Only thing is Zakky, you weren't right then, and you're not right now. It's your opinion, fair enough, but given his numerous motm performances, I think most disagree. He's had a couple of poor crosses, but nothing awful.

You're right, Aasgard is class though. Seems to be a little more physical today too.....except when he was wrestled to the floor of course.

His fault though for the goal.

No point analysing the goals we have conceded. We need to start hitting the bloody target and scoring goals. Simples

Only thing is Zakky, you weren't right then, and you're not right now. It's your opinion, fair enough, but given his numerous motm performances, I think most disagree. He's had a couple of poor crosses, but nothing awful.

You're right, Aasgard is class though. Seems to be a little more physical today too.....except when he was wrestled to the floor of course.

Well I was right then and I am right now MOM performances don't make me laugh he cant pass a ball to his own man. I see your speaking for others again how do you know most disagree

Well I was right then and I am right now MOM performances don't make me laugh he cant pass a ball to his own man. I see your speaking for others again how do you know most disagree
As I said, based on motm awards, and points given (based on PKs Wigan today match summary Twitter thread).

He's had poor games, and poor times in good games, but no more so than any other player ...and fewer than most.