Up The Bahrainian Tics v Up Pompey | Vital Football

Up The Bahrainian Tics v Up Pompey

jocklatic

Vital 1st Team Regular
I know this fixtures a few days away but could this just be the turning of the tide & our gallop towards safety??? It'll be a tough on as Portsmouth are in the playoff places n hope they win against Rochdale today then ease off a bit. Hopefully results in the fixtures this BH weekend go our way & I might just plump for a scrappy 2-1win....UTBT

I also hope they win despite picking up a red card to a key player and a few short term injuries....nothing too serious of course, but just enough to make sitting out their next game the wisest course of action. :halo:

What's with all this Bahrainian tics malarkey?

Never heard Up the Whelan tics did we? And that guy put us on the map, some folk need to get a grip!

What's with all this Bahrainian tics malarkey?

Never heard Up the Whelan tics did we? And that guy put us on the map, some folk need to get a grip!

What a miserable sod you are...it's the honeymoon period of our takeover & a little bit of harmless f@ckin fun ffs.....'Whelan, Whelan, Whelan was shouted many a time....

'get a grip'.......one of your many guises eh!! How's the dog??

Good feeling about this one! Need a win now to setup for what we have left of this season. COME ON!

Pompey are one of the stronger sides in the league so if our season long pattern rings true we should turn up and have a good go at them.

With them being without their top scorer and playing their second game in 4 days compared to our second in 6 days - we really need to take advantage and retake some ground lost we lost after no wins in the last 4 more winnable games. We can't afford to go 5 points adrift of Swindon and 7 adrift of Northampton if results go against us.

Pompey are one of the stronger sides in the league so if our season long pattern rings true we should turn up and have a good go at them.

With them being without their top scorer and playing their second game in 4 days compared to our second in 6 days - we really need to take advantage and retake some ground lost we lost after no wins in the last 4 more winnable games. We can't afford to go 5 points adrift of Swindon and 7 adrift of Northampton if results go against us.
Fully agree.

Having said that...0-1 Pompey.

What a miserable sod you are...it's the honeymoon period of our takeover & a little bit of harmless f@ckin fun ffs.....'Whelan, Whelan, Whelan was shouted many a time....

'get a grip'.......one of your many guises eh!! How's the dog??

Didn't one or two that post on here used to slate whelan and ask where is war chest was ?

Wasn't than moron *'grip' one of them.

* ps, Arthur I am only calling a past member a moron so no harm done I hope.

You are indeed a man of many talents owd lad...the greatest being the generation of income. I pride myself in thinking I'm doing quite well..but I'm not in your league.

Squandered and wasted over the years John, I struggle along like the rest now still needing to earn a crust at my age, when in truth I should have sailed into the sunset in a happy and less stressful retirement.
My teachers always said I lacked ambition they were right.

Squandered and wasted over the years John, I struggle along like the rest now still needing to earn a crust at my age, when in truth I should have sailed into the sunset in a happy and less stressful retirement.
My teachers always said I lacked ambition they were right.

Life shouldn't be about ambition anyway it's about happiness. The other day I was sat out in the back garden in the sunshine when a ladybird landed on my arm , which spent 5 minutes going round in circles then flew off in the breeze. Not a care in the world other than surviving the day. I feel a bit like that these days...ambition is over-rated.

I'm also still working part time annall D so don't beat yourself up over that.

Oh and 2-1 us on Monday.

Last edited: