Ukraine tonight. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ukraine tonight.

A mountain to climb against the sheepshaggers tonight. Good luck Ukraine. Hit the wage thieving vvankstain man bun early and hard and you'll be fine!

The latest fucking idiot managing Ukraine surrendered the game in the 70th minute.

2 current or former Shakhtar Donetsk off, 2 Dynamo Kyiv players on - who there was no use for, along with another Kyiv player being left on (Tsygankov) who was the most ineffective player on the pitch.

Not the first time this sort of garbage has interfered with management of their football team.

Zinchenko got shoved out to the left and a limited defensive midfielder ended up in positions Malinovskyi should have been occupying. Shaparenko came on only to occupy the position of the hapless Tsygankov, despite being brought on for Malinovskyi. Predictably, this all did nothing to improve Ukraine, possession dominance receded, and they only created one more real chance in the last 20 minutes.

And now we have Bale's unbearable wankers to tolerate at the World Cup.

Personally, I am very pleased for Rob Page, Alan Knill and RND.
Rob is a nice bloke who is always ready to stop and have a chat with us mere mortals. However, I can’t help but feel the main reasons for his success, are the words of wisdom he has garnered from listening to Rod on the several occasions Rod has given him the benefit of his tactical nous.

Personally, I am very pleased for Rob Page, Alan Knill and RND.
Rob is a nice bloke who is always ready to stop and have a chat with us mere mortals. However, I can’t help but feel the main reasons for his success, are the words of wisdom he has garnered from listening to Rod on the several occasions Rod has given him the benefit of his tactical nous.
:giggle: Bang r8 re; Rob Page being a top fella mi owd pal, i'm also pleased for Knilly & RND but my word Ukraine made the Welsh keeper work hard.I won't comment on my chats with Pagey tho, it may upset a fellow poster.:giggle: It was gr8 to see BROOKSY being interviewed before the game,i'm delighted he's got the better of his cancer. UTB

Wait, wait. The game isn't over until the postal votes are counted..!

Regardless of any other considerations, really pleased for Rob Page and Alan Knill. What a thrill for them to take a team to the World Cup.

:giggle: Bang r8 re; Rob Page being a top fella mi owd pal, i'm also pleased for Knilly & RND but my word Ukraine made the Welsh keeper work hard.I won't comment on my chats with Pagey tho, it may upset a fellow poster.:giggle: It was gr8 to see BROOKSY being interviewed before the game,i'm delighted he's got the better of his cancer. UTB
Come on spill your Page chats laddo.

Seemd the most appropriate threadfor this ATM
287011449_2245863548905546_1319526589895842826_n.png

England as dreary as dishwater again tonight. Seem to think that possession is everything.........what the rest of Europe thought 20 years ago