Ukraine tonight. | Vital Football

Ukraine tonight.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Beyond The Blades never have I wanted a team to win a game of football more than these guys.

Even if they get the result they're probably still f ucked thanks to FIFA.

What braindead retarded mong has the winner of tonights game playing the sheep shaggers THIS SUNDAY for a place in the shithole toilet finals sometime who cares when later this year.

The final determining fixture could be played next month, it wouldn't affect a damn thing. They've had since March, (when this game should have been played) to get it on but no.

I absolutely HATE FIFA, UEFA, THE FA/ Prem/EFL and were it not for a cradle to grave love of and for The Blades I wouldn't have the slightest interest in football above non league level.

Wales played today in that European non descript thing so they could rest a few
I took advantage and lumped on Poland
gone for btts in this one,got to say the refs having a mare

2-0 diabolical defending from the Scot’s that’s them done just need a goal from them to get my bet in

Beyond The Blades never have I wanted a team to win a game of football more than these guys.

Even if they get the result they're probably still f ucked thanks to FIFA.

What braindead retarded mong has the winner of tonights game playing the sheep shaggers THIS SUNDAY for a place in the shithole toilet finals sometime who cares when later this year.

The final determining fixture could be played next month, it wouldn't affect a damn thing. They've had since March, (when this game should have been played) to get it on but no.

I absolutely HATE FIFA, UEFA, THE FA/ Prem/EFL and were it not for a cradle to grave love of and for The Blades I wouldn't have the slightest interest in football above non league level.
Surely from ar perspective we want Scotland to win. Not getting the love in for Ukraine other than we don't particularly like the Scots?

Surely from ar perspective we want Scotland to win. Not getting the love in for Ukraine other than we don't particularly like the Scots?

Mmm. I know you live in Bulgaria and may have a different view on what's happening in Ukraine. Over here there is a rather huge majority would love to see Putin killed very,very slowly , say about a months worth of cutting bits off.
Hopefully there won't be much left of russias military capability when this is all over but in the meantime Ukraine deservedly is supported 100% by every country in the world bar a few shitholes like China, North Korea , Belarus and Turkey,
Hope this helps.

If Ukraine were playing England tonight I'd want them to win.
But yes, hate the sweaties.

Mmm. I know you live in Bulgaria and may have a different view on what's happening in Ukraine. Over here there is a rather huge majority would love to see Putin killed very,very slowly , say about a months worth of cutting bits off.
Hopefully there won't be much left of russias military capability when this is all over but in the meantime Ukraine deservedly is supported 100% by every country in the world bar a few shitholes like China, North Korea , Belarus and Turkey,
Hope this helps.

If Ukraine were playing England tonight I'd want them to win.
But yes, hate the sweaties.
You would want Ukraine to win?

Wanting and throwing a game are obviously different things but IF Ukraine manage to reach the finals and therefore in England's group, it'd be great for them to get 12 extra group points due to people's vote....

It's football mate, and when politics interfere with competition, as in fair play for the 32? Teams competing then it becomes a pointless competition. Just my opinion. I don't think just because of the situation in their Country (which I do have views alternative to the popular views but don't agree with the slaying of people😢) that all other teams should lay down and give in to them.

Livegore will show you the brutal life in many countries, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico amongst others, eternal wars in regions of other places, but disregarded and we don't hope x team beats y... Generally speaking

Wanting and throwing a game are obviously different things but IF Ukraine manage to reach the finals and therefore in England's group, it'd be great for them to get 12 extra group points due to people's vote....

It's football mate, and when politics interfere with competition, as in fair play for the 32? Teams competing then it becomes a pointless competition. Just my opinion. I don't think just because of the situation in their Country (which I do have views alternative to the popular views but don't agree with the slaying of people😢) that all other teams should lay down and give in to them.

Livegore will show you the brutal life in many countries, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico amongst others, eternal wars in regions of other places, but disregarded and we don't hope x team beats y... Generally speaking

Who said anything about laying down for anyone.
I doubt the Ukrainians would want that.

After all, they are keeping the worlds second largest military machine at bay.
Facing fascist invaders with incredible courage .

This is happening in Europe. Not Brazil, Columbia or Mexico. In our back yard.

We did f uck all when Yugoslavia imploded and the Serbs went on a genocide rampage. We did fuck all when Putin took the Crimea. This time the west is standing united against the bastard. You're a lot nearer than we are mate. If Putin gets his way on this all your idealogical rhetoric won't stop him if he wants your gaff.

I wanted Ukraine to win, I have a 22 year old ex player fighting over there right now. I dont give a fuck about your opinion on the war. My opinion is its wrong and the sooner Putin dies a horible death the better,

I have some scottish friends but they never want England to win so fuck em.

Putin is a vile awful man,the war in Ukraine is a terrible act by the Russian state(Putin) That said i wasn't bothered who won the game last night at Hampden and i'm not bothered who wins when Ukraine play Wales on Sunday but i will probably watch this game as it's on ITV. UTB