US Politics Thread | Page 40 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

A brilliant veteran rant !

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/01/09/trump-thinks-meryl-streep-lives-bubble-veterans-response-perfect/

The Fear - 10/1/2017 13:38

Flipside to that Wurzel, when they signed up to be famous actors, singers or whatever, did they sign up not to have the right to express an opinion?

Fine, they have to more careful with what they say because they have a wider audience but even still, they've not taken a vow of silence.

I think it is those who receive what they say with such deference and awe that are the issue, they seem to hang on famous people's words more.

They have right to an opinion, I just get really pissed off when they express that opinion at one of their back slapping shitfests of an awards dinner. Look they are privileged millionaires with no responsibility for the nonsense that tumbles out of their mouths. My mind goes back to former Etonian Benedict Cumberbatch demanding, yes demanding, an audience with the Home secretary a few months ago. Christ the people basically play at dress up for a living.

The latest Trump stuff is absolutely incredible. A Russian stooge in the White House?

A normal politician would resign at the suggestion but Trump definitely isn't that.

The Americans can't stand for it so something has to give. I wonder if it will be part of Trump's skull as the bullet enters.

Wurzel - 11/1/2017 08:02

My mind goes back to former Etonian Benedict Cumberbatch demanding, yes demanding, an audience with the Home secretary a few months ago. Christ the people basically play at dress up for a living.

:19: :19: :19:

LOL, can't argue with that mate, I do love your turn of phrase at times!

:35:

The Guardian was not too impressed with his press conference today!

Donald Trump is not what he seems. The supposed master of media manipulation stumbled so often at his first press conference, it is hard to recall why anyone thought the TV star was good at this stuff in the first place.
If the potentially explosive story embroiling him weren’t so salacious, you might say this is a case of the emperor’s new clothes. Instead, it’s safe to say the Trump presidency is already in shambles. And it has yet to reach its official start.
For a showman who promised to restore the Reagan era – and even ripped off Reagan’s slogan – this is just one of the most surprising revelations of the past few days.
Reagan and his advisers knew how to project a sunny image that kept the presidency separate from whatever the pesky media wanted to focus on, such as high unemployment or secret gun-running to enemy states.
Judging from Wednesday’s trainwreck press conference – the first since July – Trump and his handlers have no self-discipline and no strategy to deal with the Russian crisis that has been simmering for the best part of the past year.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/11/trumps-trainwreck-press-conference-ushers-in-a-clueless-presidency

The next four years are going to nothing if not exciting. Christ knows what this bafoon will do.

Why is nobody talking about Trump being blackmailed by the Russians? Or even his interest in watersports?

From our old freind Beefy on Facebook:-

What's the difference between a lentil and a chickpea?
Trump wouldn't pay a thousand dollars to have a lentil on his face.

BodyButter - 12/1/2017 02:46
Or even his interest in watersports?

I forecast that the next big story to come out will be how a horse drowned under him when playing water polo.

Tim Marshall believes it is a bullshit story. That would heap pressure on the press that broke the story and the security services who included it in their reports to both Obama and Trump. The Washington Post is unimpressed by the story.

The BBC had the dossier last October, but didn't run with it, because they couldn't verify any of it.

Penthouse have offered $1m for a copy of the video. I hope it turns up!!!

It is amusing to witness the BBC pretending that throwing in the odd 'allegedly' somehow makes their accusations and innuendo less of a smear.

As the days go by it becomes more certain that this report is untrue. If so then it raises some really big questions over those who 'leaked' it, and what their intentions were. I find it quite troubling.

Wurzel - 13/1/2017 17:38

As the days go by it becomes more certain that this report is untrue. If so then it raises some really big questions over those who 'leaked' it, and what their intentions were. I find it quite troubling.

Why do you think it's untrue?

All sides in this (Trump, the CIA and the Republican establishment) are notorious liars.