US Politics Thread | Page 309 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Trump didn't go to a ceremony today. He was meant to lay a wreath at the graves of American Soldiers killed in the Great War 100 years after it's end. This once in a lifetime opportunity was cancelled, because it rained.

Corporal Bonespur strikes again.

It's being reported that CNN are suing Donald Trump after reporter Jim Acosta was banned from the White House after their hostile exchange at a recent press conference.

Could be entertaining........

Illegal voters, after having already cast their ballots, head to their cars and change outfits in order to vote again, according to President Donald Trump in an interview released Wednesday. The president also stressed what he believed to be the necessity for voter IDs in elections.

“The Republicans don’t win and that’s because of potentially illegal votes,” Trump said in an interview with The Daily Caller, a conservative news and opinion site. “When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on.”

:lol:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-illegal-voters-republican-disguise-1215632

It's being reported that CNN are suing Donald Trump after reporter Jim Acosta was banned from the White House after their hostile exchange at a recent press conference.

Could be entertaining........

The latest reports say, that 13 other news outlets are not only backing CNN but, have issued a joint action against Trump as well, for unconstitutional use of power.
They point out that it is the American public that own the White House, not any President. And that being the case, no President has the authority to bar/ban anyone.

Interesting legal angle actually 58.

Yes I thought so too Mike.
The thing about Trump, (or President Fart as I call him), is, he has issued orders before that have been reversed by the Supreme Court because they have been unconstitutional.
His ban on Muslim immigrants for example, is contrary to the first amendment and one other that says a persons colour cannot be used to deny them basic rights. (thats me paraphrasing but, basically correct).

I worry about Trump because of his support for Saudi Arabia's continued bombing of the Yemen.
An American made bomb blew up a school bus carrying 40 children yesterday, 26 died at the latest count.
Saudi Arabia is a Wahhabist country and there is an argument that Wahhabism was a Zionist invention, meant to destroy Islam from the inside.
I do find it strange that the only Zionist country in the world is Israel, while the only Wahhabist country's are Saudi Arabia and Qatar, neither of which have condemned Israel for its annexation of Palestinian lands.