Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 71 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

https://www.hommedumatch.fr/article...rnational-estonien-georgi-tunjov-spal_2571987

linked with Georgi Tunjov, a 20 year old Estonian international midfield player. Over 6' tall Had 10 appearances for Serie A team, SPAK when 18 years old. Speculated cost Euros 1m (£850k) .

Who knows if there is any truth in this?!??!
Would he be one they sign and loan out like Sinani? I had a look and he is a central midfielder who can also play as a left-winger (we love our left-wingers). I do hope that we will still see youth given a go. That tends to be the problem with the premiership and Norwich it is like we are a tad hesitant to bring young players into the fold unlike when we are in the championship.

Tzolis is in england now apparently, hopefully to sign with us! For 19 he looks very powerful physically which is good, will need to be in the prem, im looking forward to this signing if it happens tomorrow, shame he wont be available for Saturday though.

Would he be one they sign and loan out like Sinani? I had a look and he is a central midfielder who can also play as a left-winger (we love our left-wingers). I do hope that we will still see youth given a go. That tends to be the problem with the premiership and Norwich it is like we are a tad hesitant to bring young players into the fold unlike when we are in the championship.
He has definaty not come to us to be loaned out Bears and I can't see our most expensive signing going elsewhere.

Last edited:
How reliable is the website, Football Insider? They claim that the Norwich board are not going to be offering Webber a new deal and are happy for him to leave. They seem to point to the fact that Webber might not be overly happy seeing his mate leave (K.Scott). I do worry that if he leaves we will go back to the old days.

How reliable is the website, Football Insider? They claim that the Norwich board are not going to be offering Webber a new deal and are happy for him to leave. They seem to point to the fact that Webber might not be overly happy seeing his mate leave (K.Scott). I do worry that if he leaves we will go back to the old days.

Lets hope it is not reliable as once SW has gone, Smiffs will go back to their old ways. They are unambitious with him but without him or a similar person taking the lead its even worse and a steady slide to League 1.

About as reliable as my stomach after an Indian the night before.

Hello folks!

Bit of a break over the summer months, and return to see some good business. Sounds like this Tzolis lad is double jabbed and can play Saturday if signed in time, and Sargent looks a solid option to develop behind Pukki to me.

I also note in Connor Southwell's article he says City will be turning their attention to signing a left back, centre back and central midfielder once Tzolis is confirmed. Now you know I am not always the biggest fan of the Pink Un lads, but this summer they seem to have a well placed source and are on top of things, so that is encouraging to read.

A couple more signings and we could be in for a very solid season I reckon.

Now you know I am not always the biggest fan of the Pink Un lads, but this summer they seem to have a well placed source and are on top of things, so that is encouraging to read.

.....the well placed source might just be the club telling them......so I dont think you can give the Pink Un journalists any credit if thats the case.

About as reliable as my stomach after an Indian the night before.

Hello folks!

Bit of a break over the summer months, and return to see some good business. Sounds like this Tzolis lad is double jabbed and can play Saturday if signed in time, and Sargent looks a solid option to develop behind Pukki to me.

I also note in Connor Southwell's article he says City will be turning their attention to signing a left back, centre back and central midfielder once Tzolis is confirmed. Now you know I am not always the biggest fan of the Pink Un lads, but this summer they seem to have a well placed source and are on top of things, so that is encouraging to read.

A couple more signings and we could be in for a very solid season I reckon.

Glad to see you back Ollie.