Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 70 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

We have to accept that every decent player ( not currently good enough for top 10 clubs ) will go to any of other 9 premier league clubs instead of signing for us.
Its difficult to swallow and the media do talk up our chances but players in region of £ 15 million ( up to £ 20 million ) will never come here.

Until we get wealthy, ambitious and vibrant owners it will only get worse.

It will be interesting to see if he scores against us and if we can score against
Brentford ( Ajer ) as these are the games and points which will determine our fate at the end of the season.

From what I can make of this lad, he is a hard worker and he is very adaptable across the front areas. He can play as a number 9, or as a supporting striker, a number 10 or out wide. It seems as though the club have bought a good prospect because at just 21, he is far from the finished article. “Being creative” in their transfer business, Farke has said.

From what I can make of this lad, he is a hard worker and he is very adaptable across the front areas. He can play as a number 9, or as a supporting striker, a number 10 or out wide. It seems as though the club have bought a good prospect because at just 21, he is far from the finished article. “Being creative” in their transfer business, Farke has said.
Always a must to be hard working and good at pressing, but we need players to hit the ground running to stay up, not a good prospect!

I guess sargent in mean a hugill out
Tzolis in Hernandez out?

Skipp would be great. Wouldn't matter that he is coming in late as he knows the club and players so would slot back in. How likely is it he'll come? It's obvious the club want him as the last loan option, but we can't wait forever. We need a CB, DMC and preferably another left back as I'm not sure byram will last and Sorensen shouldn't be an option.

If we can get Oli Skipp back on loan then we’re just about set. Would be nice to have another CB but I’m starting to come round to the idea that Gibson, Hanley and Omabamidele are capable of being a back three. Any injury would mean Zimbo comes in though and that worries me.
I still think we need a CB and a full back. Sam Byram is too injury prone and I still think Max will go (if not now but in January). Let's just hope that DF can bed in the new boys quicker than he usually does.