Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 73 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

Tzolis is a winger and used there most of his career, but the canaries website have him down as a forward?

When did we release Aidan Fitzpatrick? I thought he was a talented youngster but I just read we have terminated his contract and he is now up in Scotland on trial at st Johnston? Did I miss something? I thought he had gone out on loan this season?

Didn't we beat off lots of competition to get him and wasn't he our second highest transfer fee in our premiership season (was it 450k we signed him for)?

It's a shame as I had him down as one to break through along with Adshead and McAlear.

When did we release Aidan Fitzpatrick? I thought he was a talented youngster but I just read we have terminated his contract and he is now up in Scotland on trial at st Johnston? Did I miss something? I thought he had gone out on loan this season?

Didn't we beat off lots of competition to get him and wasn't he our second highest transfer fee in our premiership season (was it 450k we signed him for)?

It's a shame as I had him down as one to break through along with Adshead and McAlear.

News to me too.

£350k but how much was initial fee and how much was add ons who knows?

May be hidnt progress as we thought he would and he has competition in Josh Martin and Thorn (scored some goals for one of the youth teams last season).
One of our posters thought Thorn was good when he joined us.

So do we think Aarons will now stay around (until January anyway)? Funny how there have been little rumours of him going.

If he was to go I'd say look at Fulham's Steven Sessegnon seems to have disappeared but is a good player much like his brother at spurs who is also have

Seems like Bournemouth will sign Cahill. Report says they have the ability to offer him the wages and we don't also he is mates with Scott Parker.

I hope that the club knows about Skipp not coming (obviouslythey must) and tgst they have another lined up.

Some bits from the Ink Un chat:

The club is interested in Joe Worral, but they will only spend around £10 million on a player and Worral is worth much more, so maybe a non-starter.

They hope DF watched how Spurs dominated Man City with counter-attacking football and pace, but they also had a good CDM in Skipp, which Norwich still haven't signed yet and there are massive holes without one of these. But they think DF will just park the bus and hope we can ride it out. Looking forward to a tough 90 minutes of sitting back. Don't be surprised to see 5 at the back.

Club looking to move Sitti on

Byram is still not fit and not really close to being fit. The club is actively looking for another wing-back with the thinking being that they will give Byram as much time as he needs to return, which at the moment could be a while.

DF is not keen to play Tzolis in the prem yet. Maybe get some time from him in Carling Cup.

They were surprised to see Rupp start as in their opinions he is championship level.

The club has rejected loan offers for Hugill - they obviously want to sell. Millwall most interested at the moment.

bailey mention Tom Davies as a target from Everton - he is like a poor Cantwell.

The club would listen to interest in Onel and Placheta (not necessarily permanent but maybe loan options).

Don't be surprised to see Trybull and Klose have their contracts mutual terminated before September if they don't get sold this window.

The club has high hopes for Tomkinson. No plans to loan at this moment as they see him gaining more from training with the first team and playing as the U23 captain.

Neil Adams to possibly replace Kieth Scott in the Head of recruitment role.