Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 7 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

We are tracking Turkish midfielder Ozan Tufan . Never heard of him . How many more midfielders do we need when we need a Prem striker and defender?

2 a quality DM like Skipp who I hope we can still get on loan and another DM / CM (these are the players who play in front of our defence and protect it). No surprise that our defence looks tighter this season with Skipp in our team.

Presumably Tufan is the CM / DM we need. 58 caps and 9 goals for the Turkish team. 1m 82 and just turned 26 years old.

So we are looking for full internationals around the edges of Europe e.g., Greece, Turkey at prices that we can just about afford, £7m - £10m...........financed of course by the sale of Aarons.

We need some solid prem experienced performers in to help with the youth we have. We all know hanley and zimbo arent great at too lvl based on previous, along with a fair few others too.
We cant go at it again after losing max/skipp/and maybe emi as we will be potentially 3 main players weaker already!

In my opinion the management team need to do the following :

1. Remove all players out of contract who are not good enough for premier league
or championship in a years time if Smiff's plan of being relegated straight
away occurs again.
2. Try to sell players who still have contracts running and are not required.
( I know this is not easy ).
3. Buy the players we need to stay up.
( I know Smiffs will not do this ).

In my opinion the management team need to do the following :

1. Remove all players out of contract who are not good enough for premier league
or championship in a years time if Smiff's plan of being relegated straight
away occurs again.
2. Try to sell players who still have contracts running and are not required.
( I know this is not easy ).
3. Buy the players we need to stay up.
( I know Smiffs will not do this ).
I agree with this.

Maybe give Tettey a player-coaching role. The others no new deal.

We have others that need moving on like trybull, leitner, drmic, stiepermann, Thompson and maybe even Zimmermann