Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 63 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

Reports that we are very close to signing Manchester United right back Brandon Williams on a season loan.

I don't rate him that much and I wonder what this means for Aarons/Mumba, both better than him in my opinion.

He can play left back too but would United want him.here as back up?

Also, that would mean Skipp wouldn't be coming on loan.

Reports that we are very close to signing Manchester United right back Brandon Williams on a season loan.

I don't rate him that much and I wonder what this means for Aarons/Mumba, both better than him in my opinion.

Is the report by a credible source?

What an uninspiring and ominous signing that would be. I think we are potentially looking like a weaker squad than last time we were up.

Southampton turned him down as they weren’t prepared to pay his £2m loan fee , plus his (assumably) high wages (Pink Un ). Sounds to me like a typical cheap option to me ,instead of paying proper cash for a permenant left back .

Oh …. and with just over a week and a half to kick off , where is the new striker and central defender Mr Webber ?

Not good news, was hoping too that skipp wld come back

What an uninspiring and ominous signing that would be. I think we are potentially looking like a weaker squad than last time we were up.

I dont think it means Airons is off but reflects the fact that we need someone to compete to play LB or RB....so it would be 3 players competing to play in one of two places

Southampton turned him down as they weren’t prepared to pay his £2m loan fee , plus his (assumably) high wages (Pink Un ). Sounds to me like a typical cheap option to me ,instead of paying proper cash for a permenant left back .

The no2 left back is on loan at QPR getting more experience.

Squad Numbers released and looking at them just makes me see how our squad still is not ready. Lacking in-depth and quality.

GK:

Gunn 28
Krul 1
McGovern 33

Def:

Byram (DR) 3
Aarons (DR) 2
Mumba (DR) 26
Giannoulis (DL) 30
Gibson (DC) 4
Hanley (DC) 5
Zimmermann (DC) 6
Omobamidele (DC) 44

Mid:

Rupp (MC) 7
Gilmour (MC) 8
Sorensen (MC) 19
McLean (MC) 23
Lees-Melou (MC) 20
Cantwell (ML) 14
Dowell (ACM) 10
Placheta (ML) 11
Rashica (MR) 17
Hernandez (ML) 25

Fwd:

Hugill 9
Pukki 22
Idah 35

We need another number 10, another forward, another central defender, another left-back, another right-winger