Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 61 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

Skipp could be available on loan again. I am guessing we would be in front of the queue. They might want him to go abroad to gain a new experience.

He would be the final piece of the central midfield in my mind (Skipp - Gilmour - Sorensen - McLean - Rupp - Lees-Melou).

Need to get that extra forward, central defender, left-back, winger and maybe another number 10.

Norwich media keeps saying that we haven't replaced Emi yet so am I right in saying that could be Tzolis (if he signs)?

That’s 5 quality Prem quality players we will need then ,and kick off is just two weeks away tomorrow. I fear we will now not get all those essential players in the fortnight left and will be ill prepared for the start of the season . Get a move on NCFC !

Skipp could be available on loan again. I am guessing we would be in front of the queue. They might want him to go abroad to gain a new experience.

He would be the final piece of the central midfield in my mind (Skipp - Gilmour - Sorensen - McLean - Rupp - Lees-Melou).

Need to get that extra forward, central defender, left-back, winger and maybe another number 10.

Norwich media keeps saying that we haven't replaced Emi yet so am I right in saying that could be Tzolis (if he signs)?
Pereira still available. West Brom don't want him because he wants to play premiership. £15m would clinch it and worth every penny. I reckon one goal per million.

That’s 5 quality Prem quality players we will need then ,and kick off is just two weeks away tomorrow. I fear we will now not get all those essential players in the fortnight left and will be ill prepared for the start of the season . Get a move on NCFC !
I could see it getting worse too. If a big offer comes in for Aarons or if Grealish leaves Villa and they come in for Cantwell.

Some reports that we have agreed a fee for Tzolis. 8 million with 3 million in add ons. Not sure if it's true but saw it so thought I'd put it on here.

Last edited:

If Skipp is loaned to us thats the DM sorted and its often quoted that they are trying to sign a left back, centre back, winger and striker. So I dont see us signing a no.10.

Tzolis and the Rocket normally play on the left so are we going to see Cantwell on the right?

I could see it getting worse too. If a big offer comes in for Aarons or if Grealish leaves Villa and they come in for Cantwell.

Man City to sign Grealish for £88m + £12m add ons?
If true then I wouldnt be surprised to see the Vile come for Cantwell. In that case Cantwell's fee has to be £40m. as it would be a pain in the posterior to sell him now.

I see our on loan forward Ahadme has been scoring goals and has been impressing his fellow players who have been saying he is incredible.

Is he one who could have stepped up? He certainly looks to have built himself up.

I hope we have a year option on him and are ready to give him a new contract!

Agreed. He looked very good last season, but maybe too expensive.

Well if we sign the 19 year left winger from POAK then we will have:

Rocket
Cantwell
the lad from PAOK
Argos

and you guys want us to buy the left winger from AFC Bournemouth.
Looks unbalanced to me even before we sign the lad from PAOK unless they have a cunning plan to play somebody on the right

BTW if they want £15m for Billing how much are you prepared to go up to for the left winger?

Well if we sign the 19 year left winger from POAK then we will have:

Rocket
Cantwell
the lad from PAOK
Argos

and you guys want us to buy the left winger from AFC Bournemouth.
Looks unbalanced to me even before we sign the lad from PAOK unless they have a cunning plan to play somebody on the right

BTW if they want £15m for Billing how much are you prepared to go up to for the left winger?
True, but Hernandez for me isn't good enough, Placheta is still raw (even though I think he will come good), Cantwell isn't a winger. The other thing is it's not all left sided. Hernandez and Tzolis are right footed and can play on that side. So you could look at it like

Left

Placheta
Hernandez
Cantwell
Tzolis

Right

Rashica
Hernandez
Tzolis

So not bad when you look at it like that.

Biling is not worth that much.

I still see number 10 as a bit short. Is it Dowell, Rashica and Cantwell who could really play there?