Transfer window | Page 12 | Vital Football

Transfer window

It's damning . Newcastle waited till 5 days before the season starts to secure their manager's no 1 target.
It is damning keggy but par for the course unfortunately.

I strongly believe the separation between "Newcastle" and the "manager" by our support is what harms us most at this moment in time.

I posted this link in another thread

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spo...dits-newcastle-united-premier-league-13466794

It's from 2017 but this part,acquisitions aside,mirrors exactly with whats happening one whole year later

Despite the arrivals of Christian Atsu, Florian Lejeune, Jacob Murphy, Javi Manquillo and Mikel Merino, many have been uninspired by United’s arrivals and Benitez has publicly admitted that he is unhappy at the current transfer situation.

I am correct in saying we have our full quota of loanees now? If so that's our dabble in the transfer market at an end but still time for a sale or two.

Apparently if there's an obligation to buy in a loan deal we can sign another player on loan. If Charnley starts negotiating now we might be able to get it over the line by August 2020.

Yet another loan linked Marlon Santos being mentioned tonight from Barcelona . Nope never heard of him either.

Also supposedly agreed personal terms with defender Sikou Niakate but have yet to agree a fee (surprise) with his club Valenciennes

Aside from the diverted millions weeding their way into Ashley's other business interests revenue streams, the next accounts will show record profit figures. For what gain and what benefit to anyone?

Was just thinking that OM we have spent the least amount in the PL and cant compete with the likes of Brighton and Huddersfield thanks to Mike. I comfort myself in the knowledge that the balance sheet looks good and we didnt do a Leeds!!!!!! Fat fucking Parasite.

Was watching sky sports news yesterday when Bournemouth broke their transfer record with that 25m signing.Their previous best was 20m.The reporter said to think 10years ago they were in administration and look at them now.
I will take doing a Leeds to get rid of this fat thieving ****.

Funny how no other clubs have trouble getting players over the line, especially when it comes to signing players from SDU, yet it is farcical the opposite way round.

It's not farcical OM it's deliberate. Trying to get a work permit for that unknown from Barcelona with half a day of the transfer window left.

Hold the front page supposedly agreed a 6 million fee for Fernandez from Swansea (actual cash money , no magic beans)