Transfer window | Page 11 | Vital Football

Transfer window

It’s about time those that still attend are also held accountable for their whimsical excuses as to why they still go. There is not a single excuse now after a decade of this shambles that will wash. Not a single one.

Being a little bit older now and having two children I’m even less inclined to swallow their bullshit. However, as I’m getting a little bit older and about to hit 34, I really can’t understand why so called men (in the main) can’t make a stand against Ashley. I was only a relatively young lad when this started. I once seen it as something that could be turned around with the fans, whilst supporters tried. I now look at the fans with nothing but pity. Sad old men who’d rather watch a turgid game than to give it up short term for the greater good.

They claim that this isn’t just like a restaurant serving up shit whereby you would stop going, and that this football lark is a way of life. Would these people allow someone to treat their family the same way? Their attitude and behaviour would suggest they would.

Spineless twats, every last person in that ground. That, is a stone cold fact.

I agree. To repeatedly go to matches with the excuse you are supporting the players not Ashley is a pathetic.
You are putting money in his pocket and he is quite happy to roll along with a mediocre team hopefully avoiding relegation, which he may well get away with because he has a quality Manager.
The players have no loyalty and would kiss the badge of any club paying the money.
Ashley only puts the club up for sale(supposedly) when he is in danger of losing his regular income through the threat of relegation. He then is not interested when we remain in The Premiership.
It's not as though he can't afford it, you could understand it better if he did not have the money but he does.
He is milking the club at the expense of the fans.
I mean a club with a puppet Charnley handling transfer negotiations but run by money grabbing gurus and a non existent board.
Is there another club like it?
I cannot understand Benitez staying even for another day. He has been lied to throughout despite his threats of leaving.
They have called his bluff.
He may love the City and the Fans but enough is enough if you have any sense, unless he knows something we don't, which is a possibility in this Circus called Newcastle United

must admit I'm struggling to understand RB's stance. Fat Mike and his dishonest cohorts have called him out. Is it the thought of having to pay out himself, how the bloody hell fire did he get 'caught out' with that, in his contract, given our history. iRB's advisors would have my boot planted firmly up their ass.
surely he'd have a case for constructive dismissal (y/n???). There is no way his supposed love of the fans and the clubs 'potential' would keep anyone with a grain of principled dignity in his role.
there's only one winner here, the porcine one.

He won't want to lose god knows how much by resigning. he doesn't need to now he can leave at the end of his contract with the fans supporting him. but nowt will be done by those that go because they can't do without their fix of going to the game, knowing fully they are mostly to blame for fatty still being here.

Can anyone think of another supposedly big club whose fans would put up with what fatty has done to NUFC?

Rafa needs to take a look at himself. If no investment from Ashley occurs with decent transfers coming in to add to the squad (situation normal, then), Mr Benitez should walk.
FC is only interested in developing his brand. He wants ShitDirect to become the 'Selfridges of Sport'. He's wasting money on buying up Debenhams (he's that classy he thinks Debenhams is upmarket!). With any luck it'll all do a BHS and bankrupt the turd.

Jeez. I've only been looking at Newcastle news since Sunday since that great footballing distraction finished, and I'm seething with loathing again. Didn't take me long to get back to the FOADA mentality again.

I wonder how long it will be before the Fat Mike PR machine starts to try and discredit RB??
"we offered him a fantastic personal deal with a sizeable transfer kitty but it was obvious that Rafa didn't see his future with us, we'd like to thank him for everything he's done & wish him all the very best for the future"
If Fat Mike reads that he'll be offering me a job.

It’s about time those that still attend are also held accountable for their whimsical excuses as to why they still go. There is not a single excuse now after a decade of this shambles that will wash. Not a single one.

Being a little bit older now and having two children I’m even less inclined to swallow their bullshit. However, as I’m getting a little bit older and about to hit 34, I really can’t understand why so called men (in the main) can’t make a stand against Ashley. I was only a relatively young lad when this started. I once seen it as something that could be turned around with the fans, whilst supporters tried. I now look at the fans with nothing but pity. Sad old men who’d rather watch a turgid game than to give it up short term for the greater good.

They claim that this isn’t just like a restaurant serving up shit whereby you would stop going, and that this football lark is a way of life. Would these people allow someone to treat their family the same way? Their attitude and behaviour would suggest they would.

Spineless twats, every last person in that ground. That, is a stone cold fact.
I would like to press the "like" button for this post OM but my mates might not appreciate me seemingly agreeing that they are spineless twats.

I'm not Pie.Let them all go.The fans that go and allow Ashley to take the piss can have a team worthy of their support as far as I am concerned.

Spot on marky but most of us know deep down at some stage next season we will get caught up in the roller coaster,no matter how much we swear we don't care.

I have to worry that Rafa obviously rates Clark higher than Mbemba, and of course that old chestnut Joselu higher than he who must not be named. How could that be?

Looks like Rondon could be signing after all with many reports of a deal being close. There's also talk that he's on his way now but we'll find out later. With Gayle left out of the friendly today there's just the formalities of what this deal is, whether it be a swop, loans or permanent moves.

Must admit I’m looking forward to signing Rondón. Scored about 3 goals in his entire career. He’ll raise the roof and propel SDU to the next level.

Joselu would not get in a Championship side, a striker who never scores.
After these friendlies we will need more than Rondon.
Hopefully Moto will spark us into some life because we are currently looking 3rd rate.

Well the 16.5 million release clause for Rondon expired on the 1st of August. Hearing it's a loan with Gayle going to West Brom on loan . Also Gayle wasn't in the Ausburg friendly squad.

Could we really have went into a season with our number 9 having that hairstyle? :eek:

Dj7oBtlX0AAR6au.jpg