Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 79 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

Ings would be a good addition if/when Kane goes to help with the home grown quota.

Lamptey is really highly rated but he seems to be having many problems with his hamstring and given that pace is a big part of his game then it has to be a concern on his future. He first injured it in October last year and then again in December. He hasn't played since then and he's expected to miss the start of the season too. He went back to train in pre season but he now needs further surgery. That's a long time to be out with a hamstring injury. I would be very hesitant about spending money on him at the moment.

It would be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts on which available homegrown players we could be after.

Ings is one that has been well discussed on here. I have concerns about his age and injury record, but could also see why Spurs might use him as a stop-gap solution for a couple of years. Aarons and Lamptey's names come up a lot.

We seemed to go from a club that had a strong homegrown contingent to having only Kane in the Engand setup. It coincides to our decline. I'm wondering whether there are now very few homegrowns that haven't already been snapped up.

It would be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts on which available homegrown players we could be after.

Ings is one that has been well discussed on here. I have concerns about his age and injury record, but could also see why Spurs might use him as a stop-gap solution for a couple of years. Aarons and Lamptey's names come up a lot.

We seemed to go from a club that had a strong homegrown contingent to having only Kane in the Engand setup. It coincides to our decline. I'm wondering whether there are now very few homegrowns that haven't already been snapped up.

I'm not bothered about lamptey or aarons. I think Walker-Peters is better than both!

Lamptney looks good but as highlighted, injury concerns persist. Those injuries could be “growing pains” or they could be prevalent with him as a player. I’ve seen £50M being the price required for him & thats a lot of money to pay for the lack of experience & potential injury issues.
I firmly believe we should be pushing everything for Aarons & White. That would give us a great defensive base before we push hard for Jude Bellingham. Those 3 are the future for England & would really give us players that would be with us for the long term. Skipp & Sess need to be integrated & I think we will see a better Dele now too. I’d be chuffed with that lot together, added to PEH, Gil & Kane (or replacement).
We also need to build Dane up as a natural replacement for Kane.
A second CB would then be the icing on the cake but White, Aarons & Bellingham would set us back about £200m alone! Wishful thinking really

Story emerging that we have agreed 20.5 mil deal for Croatian defender Duje Caleta-Car from Marseille.
Caleta-Car, 24, has won 16 caps for his country and appeared in Euro 2020.
He’s made just shy of 100 appearances for Marseille, following on from making over a century for RB Salzburg previously.
Spur1882 I heard the same, only diff' was we have signed him, maybe ITK bull again, so await announcement from the correct sources as in the Club.

Spur1882 I heard the same, only diff' was we have signed him, maybe ITK bull again, so await announcement from the correct sources as in the Club.

If true, we have beaten Liverpool to sign him, he looked like he was in the bag for them, he looks an exception ball playing CB.

I agree it's time for Erik to leave and Sevilla is a great club we have been there a few times and they are very welcoming. Gil is a talent there is no doubt but there are big questions about him.
Szoboszlai I only know what I see on the internet but looks special.
Antony I know a great deal about but unfortunately he is not for Spurs I think and it would take a massive amount to get him. Unfortunately I think he will be a Real or Barcelona player at some time

I have been watching the Olympic's Bryan Gil is not sparkling at the moment but then he is not getting many minutes.Really hard to judge.
Antony does look the business though.He is not just pace as you said.He holds the ball up well and brings others into play well.

I have been watching the Olympic's Bryan Gil is not sparkling at the moment but then he is not getting many minutes.Really hard to judge.
Antony does look the business though.He is not just pace as you said.He holds the ball up well and brings others into play well.

thats what i love about Antony he is not just head down and run

Story emerging that we have agreed 20.5 mil deal for Croatian defender Duje Caleta-Car from Marseille.
Caleta-Car, 24, has won 16 caps for his country and appeared in Euro 2020.
He’s made just shy of 100 appearances for Marseille, following on from making over a century for RB Salzburg previously.
For what it's worth, Fabrizio Romano (who has a close connection to Paratici) and Alasdair Gold (generally is close to Spurs news) are both denying that we have interest in him.

You must be Aaron's agent. You're the only person I ever see mentioning him with Spurs! and I hope you pull it off as he is a good player!

thats what i love about Antony he is not just head down and run
Are you twins? Or is one the alter ego of the other? Lol.