Transfer Window - Summer 2021

Lloris, Gollini, Whiteman
Aarons, Doherty, Reggie, Sess
Romero, Kounde, Japhet, Rodon, Dier
Neves, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Skipp, John
Dele, Gio, Bergwijn, Gill, Moura
Vlahovic, Son, Scarlett

With the new famous 7 joining, that means the outgoing players will be:
Hart, Gazza, Aurier, Toby, Rose, Foyth, Sanchez, Davies, Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Bale, Kane, Vini.

Then from January onwards we can target replacing Lloris, Dier, Doherty and Moura.

If only Carlsberg did transfer windows.

Vlahovic, Son, Scarlett

Hart, Gazza, Aurier, Toby, Rose, Foyth, Sanchez, Davies, Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Bale, Kane, Vini.

Then from January onwards we can target replacing Lloris, Dier, Doherty and Moura.

I believe Hart may still yet stay, the queries are all over LLoris; it seems if we get the right offer we'll let him leave too...

Vlahovic, Son, Scarlett

Looking good isn't it! - Gazza now at Fulham I think I saw...

Vlahovic, Son, Scarlett

You may need to add Tomiyasu to that list, apparently it's pretty much agreed at this point. He's a CB who has played a lot at RB. Perhaps swap Aarons in your list for him. Have there even been any links for Aarons to Spurs this window?

You may need to add Tomiyasu to that list, apparently it's pretty much agreed at this point. He's a CB who has played a lot at RB. Perhaps swap Aarons in your list for him. Have there even been any links for Aarons to Spurs this window?

Not this year. The opportune moment was last summer or perhaps next summer when they get relegated again!

You might be right about Tomiyasu. Not sure I want him as I think he's too similar to Japhet.

Romero from Atlanta to Spurs
Tomiyasu from Bologna to Atlanta
Luis Binks promoted to Bologna first team - the one that got away !!!

Obviously, I have no clue, but am noticing that our club is putting a massive dependency on a bunch of kids to cover the homegrown quota within the 25. We should have paid over the odds for Aarons 2 or 3 years ago. Now way he could have done any worse than the muppets we've played at RB whilst he was learning his trade. Lamptey is also a good call.

You might be right about Tomiyasu. Not sure I want him as I think he's too similar to Japhet.

Romero from Atlanta to Spurs
Tomiyasu from Bologna to Atlanta
Luis Binks promoted to Bologna first team - the one that got away !!!

Obviously, I have no clue, but am noticing that our club is putting a massive dependency on a bunch of kids to cover the homegrown quota within the 25. We should have paid over the odds for Aarons 2 or 3 years ago. Now way he could have done any worse than the muppets we've played at RB whilst he was learning his trade. Lamptey is also a good call.
Ings would be a good addition if/when Kane goes to help with the home grown quota.

Lamptey is really highly rated but he seems to be having many problems with his hamstring and given that pace is a big part of his game then it has to be a concern on his future. He first injured it in October last year and then again in December. He hasn't played since then and he's expected to miss the start of the season too. He went back to train in pre season but he now needs further surgery. That's a long time to be out with a hamstring injury. I would be very hesitant about spending money on him at the moment.