Transfer Window - January 2022 | Page 122 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - January 2022

I have watched him a number of times and I am on the fence. He has not done enough to warrant a big move but he has potential. My biggest concern is that he is a Paratici double down. He signed him for juve but he has not been a hit so he doubling down to try and prove he is right about him
He's still a very interesting prospect. Obviously one for the future. Multiple sources have claimed that he's keen on the move so i reckon it may get the green light.

Being reported that the deal for Ollie Tanner has fallen through because the player couldn't agree personal terms with Spurs. WTF! How could a non-league player not be happy with an offer from a PL club of our stature, has Daniel really excelled himself this time and offered him the national minimum wage? lol

Actually, it's not funny, it's quite embarrassing if we can't even complete a deal for a non-league player.

Last edited:
Apparently deals have been concluded for Kulusevski (£5mill loan plus obligation based on apps/top 4) and Bentacur (unknown although £25mill banded about).

Spurs are also considering moves for Bissouma and Spence. The former will be dependent upon us moving players out. Rumblings we are also looking at Dembele but this seems unrealistic considering his wage demands.

Kessie is uncertain/unlikely and he's waiting to review all options this summer. Its all about that dollar dollar.

Apparently deals have been concluded for Kulusevski (£5mill loan plus obligation based on apps/top 4) and Bentacur (unknown although £25mill banded about).

Spurs are also considering moves for Bissouma and Spence. The former will be dependent upon us moving players out. Rumblings we are also looking at Dembele but this seems unrealistic considering his wage demands.

Kessie is uncertain/unlikely and he's waiting to review all options this summer. Its all about that dollar dollar.

Bissouma is one of the most logical choices that Spurs could make this window.

Perhaps, but if Spurs finish this window and don't sign a single young player from the EFL, then the big questions continue.

With the pipeline of young homegrown talent in this country, it should be one or two EVERY window.

The young lad from Hull should be a priority imo. Can play wing or up top.

Could we see them accepting a deal that puts him back on loan for the rest of the season, and then joining pre-season with Spurs on July 1st?

Is that proactive squad strategy even in the thought process?

No brainer for me.

The Liverpool method. Unfortunately we won't do that. We don't have the intelligence to put deals like that together.