Transfer Window - January 2022 | Page 146 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - January 2022

Who are we kidding...Lamptey would walk onto our starting lineup right now. That would have been a clever pick up for us.

That's probably true about the media but there is something different about the status a Rolls Royce conveys. You kinda of expect footballers to have top of the range sports cars but a Rolls Royce conjures up a different kind of image.

I know they're all just cars at the end of the day but you instinctively feel different about a Roller.

Bentleys seem to be more of the go to for sports stars and celebrities these days.

News story as rich person drives expensive car. What a load of crap news

lol - you know you're talking to a guy that turned down a free ticket to go on Top Gear, and drives the most pointless car ever according to Clarkson.

I hadn't seen it from Gary's angle. I like heated seats in the winter, an automatic gear box and a stereo that connects with my iPhone.

Who are we kidding...Lamptey would walk onto our starting lineup right now. That would have been a clever pick up for us.

Here's most of the RB's in the league right now

Walker, Cancelo, James, Azpilicueta, Trent, AWB, KWP, Tomiyasu, Cash, Coufal, Justin, Henry, Castagne, Lamptey, Aarons, Pereira, Semedo, Ayling, Trippier

The sad truth is that most or all would be in our line-up.

Here's most of the RB's in the league right now

Walker, Cancelo, James, Azpilicueta, Trent, AWB, KWP, Tomiyasu, Cash, Coufal, Justin, Henry, Castagne, Lamptey, Aarons, Pereira, Semedo, Ayling, Trippier

The sad truth is that most or all would be in our line-up.

Yep...

Walker, Tripps, KWP....SIGH

It is not as if that car park had one Rolls Royce and 20 electric Skoda Citigo's all plugged into the electric charging points. Dele probably parked next to Lampard's Ferrari.

All we have here is the toxic media taking a cheap shot at Dele again.

Oh I dunno Mutters. Cars having their wheels stolen in Liverpool is a real thing.

Why do you think Rooney use to drive a Ford KA. 🤣

I think my problem is grasping time frames for players progression after transfer.
Its obvious that teenagers are for the future and will take years. Those in their early 20s might take a while to slot in and learn the PL.
It's appreciating how the club sees them, which category they come under. What I think the team might need straight away but ain't gonna get.
Gil is an example, I felt losing Lamela meant we needed to replace him like for like, especially as we had lost Eriksen. The club might have thought Gil could acclimatise after a while but didn't realise physicality was an issue, so he became a potential starter to a project in progress.

The young Middlesbrough RWB that I mentioned who has taken Djed Spence's spot apparently had 4 assists in their game today.

Last edited: