Transfer Rumours | Page 24 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours

so we were looking at jack marriot scoring for peterboro for similar amount that would make my valuation around £4m + add ons esp with his age and potential plus a sell on clause....

I reckon Tyler has benefited from playing on loan and gaining experience. I also reckon he's a better player too due to playing against big tough brutal centre-halves in the lower leagues. He'll be stronger physically for it and he also has a good burst of pace. I'd like him back at Forest now.

Agree, arguably it is the perfect time to recall and reassess. On an emotional level i want walker to succeed and do it with us. On a practical level, give him a chance between now and summer to see what we have and potential transfer/loan can be organised then.

Should add i dont think we should rely on the kid and we need a senior striker but development of players matters and now seems to be a good time imo

so we were looking at jack marriot scoring for peterboro for similar amount that would make my valuation around £4m + add ons esp with his age and potential plus a sell on clause....

Could be wrong, but I think we are living in cloud cuckooland with the valuations we are putting on him. Not seen him this season, but saw him play twice last season for Mansfield, and he was pretty poor. Jorge Grant scored 15 in 45 games for Notts from midfield, and I guess we only got a small fee for him. Walker didn't even look dangerous against a Notts team who were bottom of League 2. There is a reason why we keep sending him out on loan, though I think he would be a small step up from Mir.

Sergio Oliveira is the latest one doing the rounds.

Portuguese - check
Long Hair - check
Beard - check
Falls over when tackled - check

This one has legs!

On a more serious note:
27 year old box to box type midfield player currently with Porto.

Looks like he has spent most of his career out on loan.

Had a very good season with PAOK in Greece; so good they wanted to buy him and offered 5m.

Porto did not think this was enough and took him back; has not been able to break into the Porto side since returning.

Glen Murray to Forest being reported in the Mirror. Could be lazy journalism again.

Olympiacos DM, Mady Camara, attracting interest from Sheffield Utd (£17m). Hows about sending him to us on loan :-)

Probably the best championship striker of the last 10 years. Obviously age is the issue, but he has kept going far better and later than most. He looks like a player who could possibly keep going until late 30's like Sheringham. Needs to be managed of course and won't help with our pace problem.

You are very touchy at times Pope. All I was doing was developing the debate on this subject, if I came across as sarcastic or condescending I duly apologise. So anyway what would your conversation be like going forward with Mr Cowley?

£3m, plus you take back Hefele and we get Karlan Grant!

Portuguese - check
Long Hair - check
Beard - check

This one has legs!

On a more serious note:

Had a very good season with PAOK in Greece; so good they wanted to buy him and offered 5m.

Porto did not think this was enough and took him back; has not been able to break into the Porto side since returning.

hopefully a good loan deal.

Portuguese - check
Long Hair - check
Beard - check

This one has legs!

On a more serious note:

hopefully a good loan deal.

bostock replacement?

In relation to our supposed midfield target

@Aljeeves

Replying to
@tommac1985
Good player with experience. Definitely Tiago Silva level. Struggled for minutes at Porto but to be expected considering their strength in midfield. But when played he generally performs. Defensive/central midfield player. Some similar traits to Neves; good passer, good on ball.

In relation to our supposed midfield target

@Aljeeves

Replying to
@tommac1985
Good player with experience. Definitely Tiago Silva level. Struggled for minutes at Porto but to be expected considering their strength in midfield. But when played he generally performs. Defensive/central midfield player. Some similar traits to Neves; good passer, good on ball.

We need better than Thiago Silva level if we want to do anything positive this season.

I presume this is a Mendes player which leads me to think, what dirt does he have on EM for us to keep signing his wank players?

We need better than Thiago Silva level if we want to do anything positive this season.

I presume this is a Mendes player which leads me to think, what dirt does he have on EM for us to keep signing his wank players?

Not Mendes linked apparently. Two posts above yours !

Kieran Dowell going to Wigan in loan. I bet i'm not the only one who completely forgot he was meant to be at Derby this season

Boro have signed 2 on loan from man city

brentford have signed a striker from sparta rotterdam

charlton have signed a winger on loan from villa
hull have signed kane from liverpool on loan.