Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21 | Page 53 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21

But it only takes an injury / suspension or two and we're stretched. I'd rather have Norwood in midfield and Ampadu at the back than Jags or Rodwell being involved with the starting lineup. If we do bring in a no 10 we have the option of playing two deep midfielders and Norwood's the one who can ping those long passes. Then there's how important a character he is off the pitch to consider.

I'm fine with Norwood being phased out of the starting lineup, but out of the squad is premature and more than a bit risky.
If we want to create more then we have to find someone to create the chances,we also need to keep the squad at 25 players,one in one out.I like Norwood but i still think he's the one we could let go.UTMPB

French Football News now reporting that Strasbourg have jumped into the lead for Diallo but he could still end up here or West Brom.

CW was asked about Diallo after the match and responded with "who?". I don't think that has any legs, regardless of what the French media are saying.

"Who?" .... Really makes Wilder look good that doesn't it....

But yep, it appears French Football News have trusted a poor source on this occasion.

I would've liked to see him here but it would be a bit concerning too.

I guess Wilder would never dream of upgrading on McBurnie anyway!

"Who?" .... Really makes Wilder look good that doesn't it....

But yep, it appears French Football News have trusted a poor source on this occasion.

I would've liked to see him here but it would be a bit concerning too.

I guess Wilder would never dream of upgrading on McBurnie anyway!
No, it makes CW an honest bloke.

It wasn't an accusation.

Why say it 'doesn't look good' if Wilder either a. Hasn't looked at the player in depth. or b. Is playing dumb not to attract attention to out interest. We know CW by now., don't we..?
I think we're all frustrated by the start to the season Pops,perhaps Herby's just showing some frustration but who knows perhaps he thinks he's got a better scouting system than our staff at BDBL.:whistle: UTMPB

So a quiet day for us as our targets appear to be Championship players and there's an extra ten days for that transfer deadline.

James Shield reporting PNE are still holding out for 10 million for Davies and Huddersfield want 8 million for Kongolo, which is the outstanding money owed to Monaco. Crazy prices from clubs which will no doubt be pleading poverty soon and demanding PL handouts.

If Shield is right about CW having a three man shortlist for LCB, I'm edging towards wanting the third name to be Jake Cooper. A capable defender, and we just have to look at how bad some of the defending in the PL has been to know a 6'6" wrecking ball at set pieces is a great asset.

I think we're all frustrated by the start to the season Pops,perhaps Herby's just showing some frustration but who knows perhaps he thinks he's got a better scouting system than our staff at BDBL.:whistle: UTMPB

The poor start and poor standard of play has been a gut punch to all of us.

So you're Chris Wilder for the day Rod. Give us three players, realistically we can sign, who'd be on your wishlist.

The poor start and poor standard of play has been a gut punch to all of us.

So you're Chris Wilder for the day Rod. Give us three players, realistically we can sign, who'd be on your wishlist.
I would've liked Ben Goodwin the Norwich kid who's just gone to Everton but i'd take a look at Cooper from Millwall,BROOKSY & Emmanuel David or Jordan Rhodes(jestin abart the pig):LOL:. UTMPB

I would've liked Ben Goodwin the Norwich kid who's just gone to Everton but i'd take a look at Cooper from Millwall,BROOKSY & Emmanuel David or Jordan Rhodes(jestin abart the pig):LOL:. UTMPB

Jordan Rhodes can continue his good work at S6 pocketing 30k a week.

Cooper, Dennis and Brooks - good picks, the ship probably sailed on the chance of Dennis coming here now though after the Brewster transfer. A front three of Dennis, Brewster and Burke - they'd punish a high line or two.

Jordan Rhodes can continue his good work at S6 pocketing 30k a week.

Cooper, Dennis and Brooks - good picks, the ship probably sailed on the chance of Dennis coming here now though after the Brewster transfer. A front three of Dennis, Brewster and Burke - they'd punish a high line or two.
Omar Colley of sampdoria has been linked,i don't know if he's been touted before.UTMPB

I don't know owt about Colley, but FM does. A left footed 27 year old 6'3" Gambian brick shithouse. A starter for Sampdoria last season in a back four and joined them from Berge's old club Genk.

I'd rather have Cooper.